Mcrmy Postal Service

ViennaKISS

Hey, MCRmy! This is ViennaKISS! :D I have been lucky enough to win the bid for Starland Ballroom Charity's tix for the SOLD OUT Mother's Day show on May 8 for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE. :o

I would like to share my good fortune by becoming MCRmy Postal Service. I would like to Go Postal and deliver for you, to the band, whatever you want to send....a heartfelt letter, a painted mask, anything at all. I will do my best to deliver it to the band personally and if that is not possible will get it to their management to give to the boys.

So, for the next 10 days, please mail to me whatever you want delivered to them. Make sure to sign it so they know who it is from! B) Send ASAP:

Vienna DeFord

9210 Bailey Lane

Fairfax VA 22031

Thanx! And Keep Spreading the MCRmy Love!

V.

PS--If you would just like to message a letter, while it won't be in your own handwriting, I can print them out. Just make sure you sign them with your (real/MCRmy Soldier/Killjoy) name so they know whence they came!

Email to:

ViennaKISS@aol.com

(Edit: You can also just send me a message through MCRmy.com...like Kimbo did!)

I have a letter from is kid in SA

i was gonna give it to them, but they didnt come out and the tour dude didnt give it to them i think.

Can i message it?

i hope thats posible cause my printers packed in...

This is a really nice thing to offer too btw.

Edit: If its not possible for me to send it to you as you cant print it then i can probs try find my library card and code thing and try there,

I have a letter from is kid in SA

i was gonna give it to them, but they didnt come out and the tour dude didnt give it to them i think.

Can i message it?

i hope thats posible cause my printers packed in...

This is a really nice thing to offer too btw.

Edit: If its not possible for me to send it to you as you cant print it then i can probs try find my library card and code thing and try there,

SEND SEND SEND.

V.

OMG! I have to find something to send to you/them :D

*saying the same* but the address is in the US right? I'm worried that mine wouldn't be there in time... Considering the fact that it's easter, so it wouldn't be sent until tuesday, so there would be 1½ week. Would that be enough time for a letter to get from Scandinavia to the US??? If anyone knows? xD

*saying the same* but the address is in the US right? I'm worried that mine wouldn't be there in time... Considering the fact that it's easter, so it wouldn't be sent until tuesday, so there would be 1½ week. Would that be enough time for a letter to get from Scandinavia to the US??? If anyone knows? xD

I have tried to check, on this Norwegian site it says 2-10 days on global A-prioritized post.

you are amazing. I will try to mail it to you by tomorrow I live in MD so it shouldn't take that long. Although I am kind of scared. If you can't get it to the guys can you just keep it because its something that really means alot to me is in the package and I would much rather have someone who is an MCR fan have it ...Im just scared it will get lost in management and then it will never see the eyes of the band or even just another fan~

Its just a old beat up pendant but I really want the guys to have it ;_; im sorry I'm such a nerd.

But thank you <3 You are a hero!

Also my friend Taryn says Thank you lots and that she loves you. =p

:wub: Thnx!

Just email it! I'll print it out.

Emailing you now :)

Did you email? I didn't get anything from you yet.

This truly rules. Wish I could finish the project I've been doing for them by then :s. Thank you Vienna! You truly deserve this & congrats.

Whatever you have, I can deliver. Thnx!

Do you have Microsoft Word 2007, V? I have something I want to send to you and don't know if it'd be reformatted if I sent it to you. I made something for Frank :)

RECEIVED! Very very sweet.

you are amazing. I will try to mail it to you by tomorrow I live in MD so it shouldn't take that long. Although I am kind of scared. If you can't get it to the guys can you just keep it because its something that really means alot to me is in the package and I would much rather have someone who is an MCR fan have it ...Im just scared it will get lost in management and then it will never see the eyes of the band or even just another fan~

Its just a old beat up pendant but I really want the guys to have it ;_; im sorry I'm such a nerd.

But thank you <3 You are a hero!

You are not a nerd. I will hand deliver everything. Even I know things can happen...and things can fall through, but rest assured, it will get to them ONE W*Y OR ANOTHER. :D

Hey Vienna, I made a letter for the boys that I was supposed to send today but I found out it would take two weeks and to rush it is pretty costly and I can't afford it. :,( But anyway, I'm going to see what I can do but I'll probably end up sending you an email.

oh and I agree with my fellow soldier, you are a hero. you deserve a badge or something. :P

Archived