Halloween Theme Poll

kimbo

Themes  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What should the theme/album be for the Halloween plan?

• The Black Parade
    • Revenge
    • Danger Days
    • Bullets
    • A mixture

Well, theres two ways to go about this, we can be the motley looking mifits in all shapes colours and sizes.

Or we could choose one album dress up as it and go all scary into town

http://talk.mcrmy.com/index.php?/topic/3204-halloween/page__gopid__87016 info is here =p

Personally i like the black parade, cause i think it would look cool to be like a parade and march down the high street, but dictators get nowhere, and its nice that people choose what they want to do.

So choose,

(This idea aint just for UK, im thinking worldwide)

Hopefully this will happen!

days out with the MCRmy are amazing and fun =p

(Im still trying to work out legal implications, and if marching down the high street is bad so be patient)

• 2 weeks later...

I say we all do a grab bag sort of thing, everyone is everything. If we only stick to one theme, a lot of people may be left out (like if we only do Parade, a lot of people have very few clothes in black, and finding a parade jacket will kill their sanities. XD)

I say we all do a grab bag sort of thing, everyone is everything. If we only stick to one theme, a lot of people may be left out (like if we only do Parade, a lot of people have very few clothes in black, and finding a parade jacket will kill their sanities. XD)

XD it took me a while to get mine like,

lately thay have been in shops ALOT though =)

but a mixxy up idea sounds coolio

Archived