What's Your Favorite Style & Costumes Of The Band?

Sassiyaki_Killer

i can't really choose...

i liked the revenge look because it was the style i was into at the time (when i was in middle school.)

black parade was cool because it came out when i was getting into art and the sort of dark, retro, circus-y stuff i liked (well, still like) then. and black parade went along with that.

and now i love danger days because it's colorful and comic book-y, and futuristic/apocalyptic, which goes along with a lot of stuff i like now.

aahh don't make me choose.

I absolutly 150% LOVED the Revenge look. It was like, drop dead, I wanna drool all over you amazingly awesome. Gawwd, I could go on and on.

The Black Parade one was cool, it was simple, yet extremely different.

Like somebody said above, I like the Killjoy outfits cause they're new and colourful and free. It's not sticking to one colour or one outfit the whole time.

My Fav was the Revenge look though ♥

I know!! this is so hard! they are all unique and great! I like the black parade cause i love the parade theme, and this is like in a dark mood so that makes it even better.. There color of sweet revenge are dark and tetric? (is that a word?) And i love them, their hair looks are also great.... And the killjoys is colorful and fuuristic. Very creative & with alot of varity as you have said!

I want to great JUST ONE COSTUME with all of them!

Archived