Halloween

kimbo

So we had a meetup in Newcastle

and it was really great so we're all talking about some in the future

And someone mentioned about one on halloween, or there abouts.

So what i was thinking was, if we all dressed up as either black parade or revenge (its MUCH more scary then killjoys, though we could all be dracs...)

Like we could all walk/march down the high street like a parade/funeral procession (if that isnt sick, it might be really) in like silence, but then go to a place like monument, and sing some MCR?

TBH, my imagination is limited, so i NEED what you think, im not just talking about newcastle, im talking worldwide ;)

But this idea might suck and im not realising it so tell me?

Like the funeral procession in London(?) that was featured on LOTMS :D I will most definitely be attending as it is highly unlikely I will be invited to a "cool" party.

YEAH! like that =D

I have never been invited to a "cool" party, so its a given if we pull this off im going XD

My mind is going insane with ideas, all of which are a bit extreme but whatever...why can it not be Halloween NAOWWWW!? Well, we have plenty of time to make this fabulous♥

Exactly, plenty of time to make it epic.

I gotta go now, but tomorrow im gonna do a poll "revenge" or "parade"

You could do it now if you wanted XD

DX DAMN IT BRITISH PEOPLE! Stop being all the wxy over there where uncool Americans cannot join in on your fun! =[

Aaaaah nooo

But it can be worldwide!

all the zones do it!

Different places in the USA can do it!

and then different places in UK

and the rest of europe

and Asia

and the cold places!

and anywhere else i havnt included

Africa too!

I'll go do the poll thing now =)

• 2 weeks later...

awww but i was gonna be a goth ballerina! x(

ehh.. i`ll figure it out. ^____^

You could incorporate it,

Parades have all sorts of stuff right?

(i only ever saw one when i was little)

So like ballerina, you could totally still do that =p

Why do people write "way" as "wxy"? Did I miss something? :mellow:

I think it's so when you use the search option to look for posts about Gerard or Mikey, you don't get every post where someone says Way mixed in with them. Quite sensible really :)

I think it's so when you use the search option to look for posts about Gerard or Mikey, you don't get every post where someone says Way mixed in with them. Quite sensible really :)

I might of heard that on the old forum in case of the fan fic kinda things you could say way, thats wierd though so may not be true ;D

Archived