Free Concert?

KaleidoscopeKiller

My dad's friend has this ranch in the middle of nowhere Texas, and I believe it would make the perfect spot for some killjoy action. It looks just like the desert in the music videos. I will post some shots of his ranch if people like this idea. I know my dad's friend wouldn't mind. And just so we are clear, his ranch is HUGE like he owns mountain ranges and wild horses on this ranch. And I know he will be fine with this happening on his property. So, if you like this idea, just let me know and I will post pictures and try to find a way to ask MCR. >.< (i hope we can do this)

Just saw the pics, and all I can say is: wow!!!! It looks like the perfect place! You're sure the BLI guys won't go there, right? :D I will keep my fingers crossed for it to happen! :') and don't worry, I'm sure someone will read this and like the idea (and be able to actually be there)!

As for the questions about where this place is.

It's seriously in the middle of southern texas near Mexico almost. And it's about 5 hours from San Antonio (that's where i am) But its a fun drive if your with the right people. :)

Come on Killjoys we need more people to make this work! I wrote to MCR's producers/managers. COME ON KILLJOYS WE NEED SOME NOISE!

As for the questions about where this place is.

It's seriously in the middle of southern texas near Mexico almost. And it's about 5 hours from San Antonio (that's where i am) But its a fun drive if your with the right people. :)

Come on Killjoys we need more people to make this work! I wrote to MCR's producers/managers. COME ON KILLJOYS WE NEED SOME NOISE!

lol totally across the state from me! ROADTRIPPP

Archived