Mcrmy Needs To Act!

Sassiyaki_Killer

Hey guys, i been thinking in all the opportunities we've lost! Like for example: The March Madness, the O music awards.... There are lots of "competions" where we are left behind, JUST FOR A FEW NUMBERS! We gotta do something about it! For the March Madness i spent an hour with the 10 pages opened at the time.. Just voting & voting & VOTING! and it wasnt enough!

I think MCR & MCRmy diserve those awards more than other bands and their armies! We are a family, we support each other... and we support the band. A band that is famous not only for their talent and music, but also because the great human beings they are and the way they have motivate us....

We gotta do something so MCR can get what they diserve... An awrd for all their job.

KILLJOYS!!..Lets fight, lets vote, lets MAKE SOME NOISE!

Whilst it's really awesome to win awards and competitions, it's not the end of the world if we don't. MCR don't care about winning awards, that's not what they're musicians for. They're musicians because they love music and art and inspiring people. As fans, we know that MCR are fucking awesome, and we don't need an award to prove that.

Don't think of it as losing. We win either wxy, because we support each other and can show our dedication other wxys :)

I wonder if the bands even know when we win these things? and the guys already know we exist, obviously. and say over and over they have the best fans.

Plus, I don't have time to sit there for hours voting it monotonous and I don't like being just a number.

Its about the music and the fans. not the awards, like the killjoy a few posts above me stated, its for the joys of being a band and being able to do these great things :D

you said it perfectly. plus deep down i always feel like there's a higher being/force that will make MCR win any competition, and if they didn't that it was planned out.

:)

Archived