Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dia

Concert/show Photos

I just went to a Thursday concert last night and here are my pics:

Thursdizzle!

To see the pics, enter "valosgurl". :]

I managed to get by the barrier again. ^_^

Let me know what you think!

(Yes I know they're mostly of Geoff, but he was the only one I had a good view on for the zoom on my camera.)

I really like the second one and the 16th :D

Those are really cool. I especially like the My Chem one :)

Wow, you were so close! Awesome :D

I really like the 34th one. His pose is just really cool.

I really like the second one and the 16th :D

Thanks! :D

woah, these are lush guys, keep them coming!

especially like the Corey Taylor Drag one, and Vampyress - that Jared Leto picture is literally stunning, and not just because of Jared... :P

I don't have a huge amount of decent phtos since I only have a camera phone...

Exit ten in Rock City basement

this are probably the best two photos I've ever taken on my phone at a gig, which is surprising because I don't think I've ever been so drunk at a gig either...

393072_10150343154571082_604096081_8652216_891218769_n.jpg

378620_10150343155286082_604096081_8652233_500512415_n.jpg

Taking back Sunday in Rock City

250905_10150178032896082_604096081_7342692_5533561_n.jpg

BMTH in Rock City

227087_10150159370776082_604096081_7181304_5144307_n.jpg

The top 2 are from the Planetary Shoot and the bottom 2 are from their Wembley show :)

wow - so lucky you got to go to the vid shoot! nice pics too :D

how did they film that - I know they did a concert before/after but did they have to play through the song a ridiculous amount of times or was it quite quick?

I went to Tulsa, Oklahoma on Sunday and saw MuteMath. They were awesome, as always. Sadly, I didn't get any good pictures of their drummer.432294_3181329421647_1518033762_2979211_2027589656_n.jpg426118_3181327821607_1518033762_2979208_1242327802_n.jpg406524_3181326421572_1518033762_2979204_1129734726_n.jpg

423869_3181325021537_1518033762_2979199_1988806999_n.jpg

wow - so lucky you got to go to the vid shoot! nice pics too :D

how did they film that - I know they did a concert before/after but did they have to play through the song a ridiculous amount of times or was it quite quick?

The mini concert was before :)

They played it through 3 times without the band, so that they could get crowd shots, and then three times with the band. Then after all the filming the played Vampires :)

The mini concert was before :)

They played it through 3 times without the band, so that they could get crowd shots, and then three times with the band. Then after all the filming the played Vampires :)

ahhh cool! :D

I've always wondered how they filmed 'live' videos like Planetary...

I saw some pictures of the mini-show in that Jan. issue of Kerrang and it looked so fun, how did you get to go was it like a competition thing or...?

ahhh cool! :D

I've always wondered how they filmed 'live' videos like Planetary...

I saw some pictures of the mini-show in that Jan. issue of Kerrang and it looked so fun, how did you get to go was it like a competition thing or...?

I don't think anyone knew how it was going to be done until we actually got there :)

You bought tickets, they were £4 (including transaction fees and stuff) but the info only went out at about 11:30pm on facebook, and they were on sale at 9am the next morning. :)

I don't think anyone knew how it was going to be done until we actually got there :)

You bought tickets, they were £4 (including transaction fees and stuff) but the info only went out at about 11:30pm on facebook, and they were on sale at 9am the next morning. :)

ahh wow, that's damn cool!

bet those tickets were gone by like, 9:04am :P

ahh wow, that's damn cool!

bet those tickets were gone by like, 9:04am :P

Probably :P

It was weird, loads of people on my twitter knew about it, but no one said anything until after they had their tickets. Shows how desperate everyone was for them :P

Probably :P

It was weird, loads of people on my twitter knew about it, but no one said anything until after they had their tickets. Shows how desperate everyone was for them :P

haha yeah, I bet people would hope that if the whole thing wasn't publicised too much then it'd be easier to get tickets for themselves... li'l bit sneaky that is!

:lol:

EDIT: I think this is my best pic from MCR. I love the scale of the place and the lighting in comparison to the size of Frank and Mikey. I think it makes the idea that the band are capable of filling the arena with sound something quite magical -and turst me, it was fucking loud in comp, you see those speakers pretty much aimed at the people on the other side of the arena? yeah...

I've never liked earplugs since they kind of dim the whole atmosphere for me, but within about 3 notes of Na Na Na i was like "EARPLUGS! EARPLUGS NOW!"

184907_499617276081_604096081_6734734_1369882_n.jpg

HOLY FUCK hahaha!!

i love this man :P

My friend made us wait for the bands afterwards. He is the nicest person I have ever met after a show, he's awesome :)

haha yeah, I bet people would hope that if the whole thing wasn't publicised too much then it'd be easier to get tickets for themselves... li'l bit sneaky that is!

:lol:

EDIT: I think this is my best pic from MCR. I love the scale of the place and the lighting in comparison to the size of Frank and Mikey. I think it makes the idea that the band are capable of filling the arena with sound something quite magical -and turst me, it was fucking loud in comp, you see those speakers pretty much aimed at the people on the other side of the arena? yeah...

I've never liked earplugs since they kind of dim the whole atmosphere for me, but within about 3 notes of Na Na Na i was like "EARPLUGS! EARPLUGS NOW!"

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/184907_499617276081_604096081_6734734_1369882_n.jpg

They look so tiny compared to the arena! :P Where did you see them? :)

My friend made us wait for the bands afterwards. He is the nicest person I have ever met after a show, he's awesome :)

ahhh i know I've met them quite a few times and they (sean et. al) are always decent to caht to :)

They look so tiny compared to the arena! :P Where did you see them? :)

Nottingham Trent FM in Feb - the bLackout were supporting, we had fucking decent seats. was a great night :D have you seen MCR? also, which date on the K! is your pic from? I'm hoping to go to Birmingham. but it depends on money etc :/

ahhh i know I've met them quite a few times and they (sean et. al) are always decent to caht to :)

Nottingham Trent FM in Feb - the bLackout were supporting, we had fucking decent seats. was a great night :D have you seen MCR? also, which date on the K! is your pic from? I'm hoping to go to Birmingham. but it depends on money etc :/

Ah that's awesome :) We had to leave before the others came out because I had work in the morning :/ It was on the 7th, the Southampton date. If you can go it's worth it :)

And yeah, I've seen MCR a few times :)

Ah that's awesome :) We had to leave before the others came out because I had work in the morning :/ It was on the 7th, the Southampton date. If you can go it's worth it :)

And yeah, I've seen MCR a few times :)

ahh good stuff, sucks that you couldn't meet the rest of the guys though - they're all so damned nice

I saw them...

05.10.91 - Huddersfield Uni

19.02.11 - Nottingham Trent Arena(with MCR)

27.08.11 - Leeds Fest (Day 2 - with MCR)

30.10.11 - Hull Uni

01.11.11 - Lincoln Engine Shed

I think I've met and hung out with them for a bit for pretty much every show of theirs I've seen (except nottingham, they had to leave early to get themselves to the next venue on time)

they've always been super-nice, I fucking love the band and I owe them on hell of a lot - wouldn't have got to see MCR or experience the entire atmosphere (and literally the best line-up I've ever seen at a festival) at Leeds last year.

good times, good times - when did you see MCR? :)

Here are a few I took at a Concert this weekend, some of them turned out really good actually! :)

ZSK (German Skatepunk)

Atlas Losing Grip (Melodic Punkrock from Sweden)

The bands are not that famous but I really like those pictures so I thought I'd share them anyways.