Disapointed... Then Exitment

Frankiestein

So how many of you've guys been let down... Like really really let down. Like me, where my dad called Ticketmaster and he pronounced 'Chemical' with 'Ch' from cheetah.. (lame I know xD) and I just started laughing at him and he did too and I think the guy on the end of the line did too but he still understood him. Anyways, after a bunch of boring talk he finally told me they were sold out. I was so fridgen pissed it made me want to cry. But I just stayed with being grumpy and forget about it....for a while... So when we got home I started googling stuff...I then came across an ad on craigslist-best place now (for me) that saved me from depression for the day- it read 'I have 3 MCR tickets for The Hollywood Palladium on May 28 $128? for the three etc etc' so then I just started hyperventilating and got my brother's phone and dialed the number... So this is where the excitement comes...

I GOT THE TICKETS!

Yes man! Yes! So now I have to wait till tomorrow noon to go and pick then up :)

P.s. I <3 Craigslist

yay! same thing happened to me. i wrote an entire speech for my parents about how they had to let me go to the hollywood mcr concert. they said no of course. i didn't give up. i begged and begged and begged and got my sister to beg and finally they told me to shut up and they said yes. they were sold out, but i got them offline. how come you're were so expensive? mine were only about $20 more.

Wait which date are you going? And I got mine at $128? For all three of them. I also starts with somewhat begging I just started telling them 'Mom, Dad, I am going to raise money to go to the MCR concert with my friends' so I raised up to $161 and my parents 'took' my 100 bucks to pay for THEIR phone bill. So I was left with 61 and I was like I won't have enough! But I still got 'em :) and my friends gave me their cash and I'm buying them for us.

I wanted 2 tickets for my dad and I to go to the one in Toronto. I looked on the Kool Haus website and the tickets were $70 each.

Lemme tell you, my family is running low on cash at the moment, so $70 each was kinda expensive.

I legit cried when I was told I can't go because we couldn't afford it. I was running around trying to find things I could sell or something so I could get enough money to buy the tickets, but it wasn't working.

So I went on Kajiji.

Kajiji is like Ebay, except it's Canadian.

I found a pair of MCR tickets for $60. TOTAL.

I jumped on the phone quickly, and bought them THAT EXACT DAY.

April 19th, when MCR played in Toronto, was the best night of my life ♥

I love Kajiji ♥♥♥

• 2 weeks later...

Similar thing with me and Buzzfest in 2008. Since it's a festival, of course it would sell out before I could get my hands on a ticket :angry: . So, next best thing- scalper site :D . Got a ticket for $80. That was when my mom got pissed for buying something online without telling her :o and I told my college friend, who also is a MCR fan, that I was going and that he wanted to go and would provide transportation if I could get another ticket.

My mom and I looked on Craigs List, nearly making me late for my astronomy class :o and found someone who was selling his ticket for $80. So basically we got my brother to call the dude and he hadn't sold the ticket yet! So my mom and I went over to my brother's work (where he was at the time) and once his lunch break came, my mom went shopping and we went to meet the dude. To thank my brother we ate lunch at Fuddrucker's, with me paying.

April 26, 2008 @ 8:50 pm: MCR! Best night of my life yet! B):D Although when my mom dropped me off at my friend's house, she was like "I'm leaving my daughter with this guy?" :D cuz he had on skinny jeans, has long hair(not too far past the shoulder) and a Black Parade jacket on. Wonderful time...

Since I was able to pay for BOTH tickets this time, me and another friend are going on May 20! The NEXT best day of my life!

This happened to me in october, i went and bought and collected the tickets on the day of the show. Ebay and Gumtree = my heroes.

Also, one time (aggeeess ago) i thought i wasn't going to an MCR gig because i couldn't get tickets and i was so upset and then about a week before my parents were like 'haha, just kidding, we got you tickets ages ago'. like, wtf ?

Well, I'm in the disappointment stage right now...and will never reach the excitement stage.

There are tickets for sale on Craigslist but there's no way I'll be able to go now, it's too late. My mom thinks I'm ridiculous, and I wouldn't be able to find anyone to go with this last minute anyway. But oh well. I'll get over it, in a few months. /:

I thought my mom was going to get me tickets for Christmas, because I kept dropping hints that I wanted one more than any other present I'd ever gotten. I opened everything, but didn't find any tickets.

Then my mom told me to try on the gloves I had gotten in one of my clothes boxes.

There were 3 tickets to the show this Sunday inside of one.

My parents are too crafty for their own good.

I thought my mom was going to get me tickets for Christmas, because I kept dropping hints that I wanted one more than any other present I'd ever gotten. I opened everything, but didn't find any tickets.

Then my mom told me to try on the gloves I had gotten in one of my clothes boxes.

There were 3 tickets to the show this Sunday inside of one.

My parents are too crafty for their own good.

Lol as much as I appreciate parents for that, it's not cool to make us freak out and give up all hope, and then get surprised.

Parents are evil and lovely creatures. LOL

This happened to me too! I checked ticketmaster one day and there were still plenty of tickets left. I checked back literally half an hour later to buy the tickets and they were sold out :o What the actual fuck?

Anyway, the cheapest ones I could find after that were $180 each, and I had to lie to my friend about the price and secretly pay for part of hers cause she's not a huge fan and wouldn't go for more than $100. Which is kinda understandable I guess. But I got the tickets in the end and it was totally worth it. B)

Ohhh I have a story!!!

When I bought Danger Days, I bought the clean version(don't ask) and when it came in the mail, I was really upset because it didn't come with the lyric booklet thing! I seriously cried for like an hour. Yeah, kind of an overreaction, but at the time I just felt like I loved the band so much and the people involved in making that CD didn't care about that enough to just put some lyrics and pictures in the cover. I was really mad and sad-- I already felt like a weirdo for buying the clean version. My mom even wrote an email to the band asking them to send me a booklet :blink:

So then a few days later, a package came in the mail for me. I thought it was another CD I had ordered at the same time as Danger Days, so I eagerly opened it-- and it was a copy of the normal CD! I was really confused and wondering how I could have gotten a second CD-- my mom and dad said they had never bought it. It turns out my brother had bought me a whole new CD so I could have the cover booklet! I was SO HAPPY!!

My brother can be really sweet sometimes. :D

Archived