Something I Noticed About Mcr...

murderromeo

So we're all familiar with the lyrics "Don't give a fuck about a Kennedy" and "Fuck like a Kennedy" right? Right. And I'm sure we've all seen gerardandlynz-kennedy.jpg this picture by now. And of course for those comic nerds among us, in Umbrella Academy: Dallas, the whole damn thing is centered around Kennedy, and his assassination. But something else has been brought to my attention now...

(P)arty Poison

(J)et Star

(F)un Ghoul

(K)obra Kid

P.J.F.K. or (P)resident (J)ohn (F)itzgerald (K)ennedy.

So, what do you guys think is Gerd's obsession with Kennedy?

I mean I find the assassination fascinating also, but I mean DAYUM!

(P)arty Poison

(J)et Star

(F)un Ghoul

(K)obra Kid

P.J.F.K. or (P)resident (J)ohn (F)itzgerald (K)ennedy.

So, what do you guys think is Gerd's obsession with Kennedy?

I mean I find the assassination fascinating also, but I mean DAYUM!

Whoa! I would have never figured that one out. You're good. :D I'm not sure what that means...maybe it's just one of those things he obsesses over. I remember him talking about being obsessed with the concept of revenge, and I guess eventually that lead to the writing of Three Cheers. I don't blame him though, the JFK assassination and the Kennedy family in general are pretty interesting.

wow. i would have never thought of that. sharp mind that. though the probability of that being true is a bit hazy. i remember frank in an interview talking about how he chose his killjoy name and he never mentioned anything like that. do some research though, you might be right.

"oh, sorry bob, but we don't have room for another initial. I guess you're out of the band" ?

eeeessh thats horrible but it made me laugh XD

Im sure iv watched/read something about Gerard being obsessed with it and whatnot

so maybe's =D

We never did it in history -.-

and my dad doesnt know about it, >=0

eeeessh thats horrible but it made me laugh XD

Im sure iv watched/read something about Gerard being obsessed with it and whatnot

so maybe's =D

We never did it in history -.-

and my dad doesnt know about it, >=0

...what?

Sometimes it shocks me how the American education system just leaves things out. I feel like a huge milestone in your history should be talked about constantly. But, the American education system isn't really meant to breed an educated middle class.

...what?

Sometimes it shocks me how the American education system just leaves things out. I feel like a huge milestone in your history should be talked about constantly. But, the American education system isn't really meant to breed an educated middle class.

Rude much? Have you ever even been to the schools in the United States? If not, then maybe you should find something else to talk about. That was uncalled for and just rude! The schools in the United states are not perfect, but they manage pretty well. Just because one person doesn't remember some part of history it does not reflect on the United States education system as a whole. There are plenty of people who know United States history pretty well, and if you're going to judge a whole country by one person, then you're going to have quite a few conclusions that are far from the truth.

I'm sorry, I went to school in the states and I know just how much they leave out. Consider this, I never learned the South lost the Civil War. :blink:

College is different, but public schools, K-12, do leave out quite a bit.

As a history major, that makes me so sad. :(

I'm sorry, I went to school in the states and I know just how much they leave out. Consider this, I never learned the South lost the Civil War. :blink:

College is different, but public schools, K-12, do leave out quite a bit.

And this whole PJFK thing..... mind blown...

I don't think the whole country can be blamed because you missed something. Also, I don't think you should be expected to remember everything. I know I don't remember everything I've learned since third grade, and I'm fine with that. I have an awful time with math, so I learn math for tests and then it seems to just disappear. The only reason I'm okay with this is because I know that if I ever need to know how to do a math problem, I know where to go to find the information an how to do that math problem, which I think is more important than actually remembering how to do it. I didn't mean to sound harsh or anything. I was just insulted. What I had quoted (what the other person had said) was rude and they could have been a bit nicer. I still disagree, but I don't want to be mean. I just don't think someone should be able to say something about an experience they've never had (they still haven't verified if they have been to school in the US or not).

I'm ashamed my mom had to tell me the South lost the Civil War. <_<

And I'm not even sure I learned about JFK in school, but I did know about it.

If it makes you feel any better, my mother is always trying to tell me things. Sometimes it's okay, but other times it's just irritating. It's like she thinks I don't know anything and that I can't do anything for myself.

I remember hearing some about JFK in school, but maybe it's still a bit too soon for some people. I think maybe they are waiting a bit to actually teach about JFK for his family. I think if one of my relatives died like JFK did, then I wouldn't want to hear about it in school. Maybe they'll actually teach about it when they think the family will be okay with it. I dunno.

Did anyone pick up on that Danger Days was released on November 22, 2010 and JKK died on November 22, 1963. I don't believe that was purely a coincidence.

:huh:

I think Gerard must be trying to say something. There are just wxy too many coincidences here.

Whoa! I would have never figured that one out. You're good. :D I'm not sure what that means...maybe it's just one of those things he obsesses over. I remember him talking about being obsessed with the concept of revenge, and I guess eventually that lead to the writing of Three Cheers. I don't blame him though, the JFK assassination and the Kennedy family in general are pretty interesting.

WOW, i would have never figure that one either!!! I'm impressed by that.... He has got an obssesion with kennedy like i've got and obssesion with him....

Clearly what all of this means is that John F. Kennedy is not dead. Gerard found him hiding out in California, and has convinced him to run for President in 2012.

<--- wishes all of that was true because she likes Kennedy and thinks it would be great if he were back in office again

Archived