Warped Tour 2011!

VivaLaRomance

I've been going back and forth on whether or not to go this year. There's a few bands I'd love to see, but I don't want a repeat of a few years ago when all of the bands I wanted to see played in the same two hour window.

At least there was a slip and slide.

I've been going back and forth on whether or not to go this year. There's a few bands I'd love to see, but I don't want a repeat of a few years ago when all of the bands I wanted to see played in the same two hour window.

Haha slip n slide, for real? I'm scared of that happening, it would be such a dissapoinment on my first warped tour!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey fellow Warped individuals, if you have a moment, please help me out! All you gotta do is...

Go here, fill out survey #3, and enter: macramer@wesleyancollege.edu as the recommendation/referral email.

Hey, you could win all-exclusive VIP access to VANS WARPED TOUR!!!!

http://www.warpedreporter.com/surveys.php

Please and thank you! And who's psyched about this lineup!?!

Are you talking about the 09 one? I saw Gallows then and Frank took the pit through the slip and slide. probably the greatest show I've ever been to.

Hey fellow Warped individuals, if you have a moment, please help me out! All you gotta do is...

Go here, fill out survey #3, and enter: macramer@wesleyancollege.edu as the recommendation/referral email.

Hey, you could win all-exclusive VIP access to VANS WARPED TOUR!!!!

http://www.warpedreporter.com/surveys.php

Please and thank you! And who's psyched about this lineup!?!

Best of luck to you :)

Archived