Gaia Online

Sanity

• 2 months later...

I go through phases with gaia. I'll get obsessed for a few months, and then go on a hiatus for a while, then come back again later.

Mainly I just use it for the roleplays. :)

Harlequin Hearted is my username if you want to add me.

And I played monster galaxy for a little while through facebook, but then needing to have more friends who play it kind of ruined it for me after about a week. -___-

Ahaha! Gaia used to be my life. :P

I'm not so into it anymore... I just kinda got bored of it, and lost all willpower to earn more gold. Plus they've totally sold out with all the pay items. Now even monthly collectibles just aren't as cool and it's impossible to save up enough gold to get a pay item on the marketplace. (As you can tell, I'm a cheapo.)

I do go on every once in a while, though, so if you want to add me I'm golden-cat143.

Yep. I'm mainly on the Booty Grab and Forums. I did post a MCR fic in the Artist Corner. The title eludes me now, but it's a long title- something related to The Ghost of You. I'm also part of the Official MCR Guild, but I don't think anybody gets on anymore...I used to "spam" the Twilight forum lol. I am on "Team Tyler's Van" lol.

mikeysguardian07 is my name. cuz mikey is my fave, guardian sounded cool, and 07 is my h.s. grad year. Just let me know you're from here (aside from xmcrxravenx- I know her already on there)

Yep. I'm mainly on the Booty Grab and Forums. I did post a MCR fic in the Artist Corner. The title eludes me now, but it's a long title- something related to The Ghost of You. I'm also part of the Official MCR Guild, but I don't think anybody gets on anymore...I used to "spam" the Twilight forum lol. I am on "Team Tyler's Van" lol.

mikeysguardian07 is my name. cuz mikey is my fave, guardian sounded cool, and 07 is my h.s. grad year. Just let me know you're from here (aside from xmcrxravenx- I know her already on there)

I just reminded myself, I recently posted a new thread on the Official MCR Guild, and there are no comments.

Yeah. Loooooooong time ago. =<

MY CUTTLEFISH! Has anyone gotten the cuttlefish headphones as a cuttlefish drop?

"My Cuttlefish Romance" xD

YES.

"Cuttlephones. Slightly depressing headphones that only play tracks by My Cuttlefish Romance."

lulz.

Not even gonna lie right now, that's probably my favorite item. Not just because of the MCR spoof, but also because they always match everything. :3

... I feel like such a gaia nerd, hahaha.

Archived