An Idea To Get To Know Members Of The Mcrmy

Transmissione_Exploitation

Okay so I've been dyeing to get to know you guys ( I hope I'm not the only one.). So I came up with an idea for all of us to get to know each ther.

Okay so we can write letters to each other and switch partners every month or two. How fun would it be to get letters from other people who have common intrest as you???

I think it woul be awesome.

You'll get a number and then I'll give you the address of the person with the same number as you.

If you want EMAILS ONLY let me know in the email. same goes for letters and if you don't mind both.

Okay so if your interested email me at Milliegurl97@aol.com

Okay so I've been dyeing to get to know you guys ( I hope I'm not the only one.). So I came up with an idea for all of us to get to know each ther.

Okay so we can write letters to each other and switch partners every month or two. How fun would it be to get letters from other people who have common intrest as you???

I think it woul be awesome.

You'll get a number and then I'll give you the address of the person with the same number as you.

If you want EMAILS ONLY let me know in the email. same goes for letters and if you don't mind both.

Okay so if your interested email me at TransmissionExploutation@gmail.com

I LOVE this idea!

Archived