Carpool For Sayreville Show May 7th!

zippymonster

I was wondering if anyone would like to carpool with me to the show on May 7th? I have a long drive from Philly to Sayreville and I'd be more comfortable driving if someone drove with me, not to mention it would make my parents feel better. Even if you're from Jersey, that works too. I'm planning on leaving really early to wait in line and I'll be waiting afterward to meet them.

I'd definitely want to meet you before the day of the show.

Also, anyone want to play kickball?

I have two friends who would be interested! Kay's from Jersey and Emma's from the UK. They'll both be attending the Philly show and Sayreville shows and were looking for a way to get back to Jersey. I'm sure they'd help pay for gas and everything!

Email me @ catarina.ferreira@mail.com and I'll hook you guys up.

I was wondering if anyone would like to carpool with me to the show on May 7th? I have a long drive from Philly to Sayreville and I'd be more comfortable driving if someone drove with me, not to mention it would make my parents feel better. Even if you're from Jersey, that works too. I'm planning on leaving really early to wait in line and I'll be waiting afterward to meet them.

I'd definitely want to meet you before the day of the show.

Also, anyone want to play kickball?

Hey I was wondering if your car is full yet? I don't have a ticket for the 7th yet, but I'm trying to get one. I figured I'd ask just in case I do. I live right over the betsy ross bridge in jersey. I could also help with gas. Let me know! Thanks!

Lauren

@mcrmy_nj

Hey I was wondering if your car is full yet? I don't have a ticket for the 7th yet, but I'm trying to get one. I figured I'd ask just in case I do. I live right over the betsy ross bridge in jersey. I could also help with gas. Let me know! Thanks!

Lauren

@mcrmy_nj

It's not full yet! hahaha

Archived