Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dia

Introductions: Has It Really Been This Long?

Hey soldiers. Wow, it's been a while! I used to be on the boards way back when they were still on TSN. I used to be on all the time in 2004-2006, and had a lot of MCRmy friends. Are any of you still out there?!

In any case, my name is Devan, but every one in the MCRmy used to know me as Dia. I'm from Vegas, lived in the Boston area when I was most active on the boards, currently living in Nashville, and moving to Seattle this summer. Glad to see the boards are up and running again! What have I missed?! I'm probably so out of the loop, and at least 6 years behind on MCRmy inside jokes (feed Mikey).

Hey thanks! This is bringing back so many memories. Ha I'm getting all nostalgic.

I'm in the same boat, except I think I spent more time lurking than actually posting.

But I feel extremely behind too...

I'm in the same boat, except I think I spent more time lurking than actually posting.

But I feel extremely behind too...

i'm trying not to lurk as much as i did on TSN >_<

anyways, welcome back!!! :]

Welcome back! Im actually new at MCRmy.... 2011 is the fisrt year i entered to it...

And i hope i'll see you round here at the boards! everything and everyone here is awesome!

Seems like it! I'm so excited that the MCRmy is still going strong! And also glad that it's still a close, friendly group :]