Peanuts

manda42723

This^ right here is pretty much my whole life.

No really, my grandparents collect them. Their entire house is like a museum dedicated to the Peanuts....They have over 99 Snoopy music boxes, and that is not including Christmas ornaments, stuffed animals, penny banks, cookie jars, collectible figures, lennox editions, placemats, silverware, magnets, pins, videos, comics, ceramic plates, puzzles, rugs, yard decorations, and lamps.

It's good thing I like Snoopy, otherwise I would probably be banned from being a family member.

Ask me anything about the Peanuts and I'd probably know it.

Love them, course, it's nostalgic for me since it was a childhood thing...

I love Snoopy, personally. He can be all cute and innocent and nice and then, when someone ticks him off... he does really odd or funny things. His multiple characters are creative. But, he's awesome. :D

Linus is a really cute character. I love how he carrys his blanket around, everywhere. I watched the Great Pumpkin, a few days ago. Linus is really funny, in that cartoon. He's so persistent, even at the end.

:P

Wow. Your grandparents sound like huge fans. That's so cool that they collect those things. You're probably an expert. :)

I love Snoopy, personally. He can be all cute and innocent and nice and then, when someone ticks him off... he does really odd or funny things. His multiple characters are creative. But, he's awesome. :D

Linus is a really cute character. I love how he carrys his blanket around, everywhere. I watched the Great Pumpkin, a few days ago. Linus is really funny, in that cartoon. He's so persistent, even at the end.

:P

Wow. Your grandparents sound like huge fans. That's so cool that they collect those things. You're probably an expert. :)

Haha they are IMMENSE FANS. They probably like (here it comes) The Peanuts even more than I like My Chem (le gasp!)

Yeah haha Snoopy is awesome. I love how Peppermint Patty never figures out that he's a dog and just calls him 'Snoops' the 'kid with the big nose'.

Linus is awesome too, I love all of his speeches and how he uses his blanket as a weapon. His little brother Re Run (yeah i know wierd name) is funny too.

I have a couple books of the comics on my shelf. Some of the things I remember most was that the priest at church was a huge fan of Peanuts, collected a lot of Peanuts stuff, and more often than not, the sermon would include Peanuts references. I don't remember the religious point he was trying to get across, just Snoopy.

Haha they are IMMENSE FANS. They probably like (here it comes) The Peanuts even more than I like My Chem (le gasp!)

Yeah haha Snoopy is awesome. I love how Peppermint Patty never figures out that he's a dog and just calls him 'Snoops' the 'kid with the big nose'.

Linus is awesome too, I love all of his speeches and how he uses his blanket as a weapon. His little brother Re Run (yeah i know wierd name) is funny too.

Wow! That is shocking. I mean, if they like Peanuts more than you like My Chem... that's like huge fan worship. Hahaha. Just kidding, hon. :)

Re Run is cute! He's so dopey, sometimes. But, he can't help it. I loved seeing the one where Snoopy was having a bad day and ended up fighting with Linus over his blanket. Linus fought for his blankie. It's was great. :)

Archived