Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Outerspacepink

Queen Of Sass Project

IMPORTANT UPDATE!! AUGUST 21: Mmmkay so I have an announcement to make!

It's long past the deadline, but I'm going to extend it because I have plenty of pictures but only 2 testimonies :(

So the deadline is now officially December 10, 2011-- that gives us plenty of time, and I think it would be cool to make this into a little Christmas present. :P

Please don't send in any more photos, just testimonies. Thanks!

UPDATE: Make sure you don't send in repeats! Everything I get will be put in this Photobucket from now on. ;)

UPDATE: Facebook, meet Queen of Sass Project. :P

UPDATE: We have a Twitter! Follow here.

If you have tumblr, please spread the word by reblogging this post!

The Queen of Sass Project.

Okay Killjoys. We all know Gerard is a sassy diva. And I've been thinking we should do something to show our appreciation for it!

My idea is to collect sassy pictures and quotes from Gerard, as well as testimonies about why you love Gerard's sass, or really sassy moments you've witnessed, or just telling Gee you love him. You could send in pictures of Gee with boas, funny pictures(like the ones in the Hilarious MCR Related Internet Memes thread), or just anything you think is fabulously sassy.

Then these pictures would be put into a book and sent to Gerard! And yes, I will put a list of everyone who contributed in the back of the book using your first name, killjoy name, and/or your account name(your choice.) [Edit: I'm thinking it might just make more sense to put your name right by what you submit.]

I'm totally willing to pay all the costs of shipping, buying the book, etc, so don't worry about that! B)

The deadline will be August 7, 2011.

I'm hoping this will work. However, I'm not 100% confident that if I send it to the MCR fanmail address, Gerard will actually get it. So if anyone will be going to a concert in August or even afterward, it would be much appreciated if I could send you the book instead and you could give it to Gee directly. I would prefer it if it was someone in the US, just to keep shipping costs down, but if not, I'll totally live. :)

If you're confident in this project and would like to send in your photos/quotes/stories, please contact gerardissassyproject@gmail.com and include this form in the body text:

Name/Killjoy name/Username:

Photos?:

Stories?:

Anything else(words of love, etc?):

Disclaimer: I AM NOT MAKING FUN OF GERARD. I genuinely love him and it is quite obvious that he is sassy, and that's adorable. We are celebrating his sassy-ness, not making fun of it. Again, I LOVE GERARD!

The Queen of Sass Project.

Okay Killjoys. We all know Gerard is a sassy diva. And I've been thinking we should do something to show our appreciation for it!

My idea is to collect sassy pictures and quotes from Gerard, as well as testimonies about why you love Gerard's sass, or really sassy moments you've witnessed, or just telling Gee you love him. You could send in pictures of Gee with boas, funny pictures(like the ones in the Hilarious MCR Related Internet Memes thread), or just anything you think is fabulously sassy.

Then these pictures would be put into a book and sent to Gerard! And yes, I will put a list of everyone who contributed in the back of the book using your first name, killjoy name, and/or your account name(your choice.) [Edit: I'm thinking it might just make more sense to put your name right by what you submit.]

I'm totally willing to pay all the costs of shipping, buying the book, etc, so don't worry about that! B)

The deadline will be August 7, 2011.

I'm hoping this will work. However, I'm not 100% certain that their fan mail address will take a package, and I'm not confident that if they do, Gerard will actually get it. So if anyone will be going to a concert in August or even afterward, it would be much appreciated if I could send you the book instead and you could give it to Gee directly. I would prefer it if it was someone in the US, just to keep shipping costs down, but if not, I'll totally live. :)

If you're confident in this project and would like to send in your photos/quotes/stories, please contact gerardissassyproject@gmail.com and include this form in the body text:

Name/Killjoy name/Username:

Photos?:

Stories?:

Anything else(words of love, etc?):

Disclaimer: I AM NOT MAKING FUN OF GERARD. I genuinely love him and it is quite obvious that he is sassy, and that's adorable. We are celebrating his sassy-ness, not making fun of it. Again, I LOVE GERARD!

Thanks for this awesome idea! I will definitely have something to send you soon :D

I am so going to take sassy pictures when i go see them on the 5th :)

Yes, take lots of them!!! :D

i sent you one !if you get it please tell me :)

hey i sent u some stuff loads of pics xD wasn't sure what to say so i kept it kinda short though hope u likes =D

I got both your emails, thanks!! :D

This was such an amazing idea! I dont really have any sassy pictures though... except from like, google. But I really want to be a part of this though :D Guess I can find a picture, and just write how much he means to me, haha ! *stalker-ish*

This was such an amazing idea! I dont really have any sassy pictures though... except from like, google. But I really want to be a part of this though :D Guess I can find a picture, and just write how much he means to me, haha ! *stalker-ish*

Don't worry about the pictures being from Google. It really doesn't matter, as long as they are sassy. ;)

Edit: WOAH! PAGE 2!!!

So I'm definitely going to submit the drawing, but I'm seeing them in Dallas and wanna try and capture the sass...so should I wait and send just one long email instead of two or three? haha B)

i wanna draw something.. but i dunno how to send it :| *blushes*

Ooohh I can help >w<

1. Take a picture of it and upload it using a digital camera, OR if you have a scanner, you can scan it directly to the computer.

2. Once you have it on the computer, you can open up an email to send me and either a.) click 'Attach Files'(or something similar), then find the picture and press 'Select'(Or whatever it says). OR b.) go to tinypic.com and upload it there, then paste the url into the body text of the email.

3. Then you can add your form to the body text and send it! :>

I hope that helps. :)

just wondering how the project's going !

I haven't had a lot of people sending anything for a week or two. :( But it's alright, we've still got plenty of time and I'm sure there are going to be more people who want to participate. :)