Stencil

Cassibunny

so I'm going to try my hand at making a stencil of the Dancer Days spider to put on my jacket for my killjoy apparel and i was wondering, if all goes well, if anyone else would like one? of if there was anyone out there who was good at making stencils and wanted to lend a hand? :P

If i need to do an image large and exact, the art department at my school sometimes used to let me borrow the projector at lunch, and I would just put a printout where the outline is clear on the screen, pin a piece of card that's around the right size to the wall, turn out a light, resize and draw :)

When they ask what its for, I say its for a volunteer group I'm helping to publicize :P

Why are you drawing a gigantic spider for that? Its similar to the "To Write Love On Her Arms" campaign where we get word out through popular logos and fashion :D (Helping prevent adolescent suicide ;D)

It's all the truth, 'cept for the fact that mcrmy isn't a registered charity...

it helps if you have like a vast (if vague) idea of what the volunteer group or charity is, and what the logo means, and names and stuff. Then they think you're so sweet and they treat you real nice because you're such a charitable and giving person ;)

And yes, I really freaking want one, because they won't let me have the projector anymore because I'm on study leave and im meant to be working on my coursework and shit like that so I "really shouldn't have time for things like that" -.-

Sorry for the far-too-in-depth plan, i did this far too often back when I was a relaxed little 14 year old in third year, even a little into fourth year... but i can't get away with it anymore ¬_¬

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived