Coachella Live!

Lucifyte

goddammit i meant to see those too

Is Coachella over now? Should I tune in immediately?!

God I hope you did! Kanye West's performance was.... auuughhh there are no words for it. There's apparently going to be a re-air of the entire festival, so that is in fact positive. I'm gonna catch all the bands I missed. And Lauren Hill. I can't believe I missed her. D:<

God I hope you did! Kanye West's performance was.... auuughhh there are no words for it. There's apparently going to be a re-air of the entire festival, so that is in fact positive. I'm gonna catch all the bands I missed. And Lauren Hill. I can't believe I missed her. D:<

I saw part of Kanye's performance last night before I went to bed (east coast time, boooo). It looked spectacular. There's a video archive, so surely that'll stick around on YouTube for a few more days, right?

I saw part of Kanye's performance last night before I went to bed (east coast time, boooo). It looked spectacular. There's a video archive, so surely that'll stick around on YouTube for a few more days, right?

Oh gawd yeah. It was utterly spectacular, I don't think I've ever seen a live stream or concert dvd that amazing before. My friend said there's supposed to be a re-broadcast of the entire weekend too, if you wanna watch the set in full. But yeah, the videos will probably stay up forever, since its youtube.

Archived