#singitforpeace

MCRomantical

Okay,

so recently we have had #Singitforsniper, #Singitforshane and now #Singitforcharlie

but as many people have pointed out, this is now becoming a daily occurence and people will be using this as an oppurtunity to make things worse. so it has been discussed on trying to get something that fits all to trend,

i was thinking #SingItForTheWorld (as had been suggested a few times for particular reasons) or #Singitforpeace .. which i thought was apt.

obviously to make this work, we need every tweeting killjoy involved and we need every killjoy to agree on which to put and to get trending. because this problem is getting worse and something needs to be done to prevent any more incidents happening, we have nearly lost three killjoys this week, lets try to do something to make it stop!

This is fantastic.

The other #SINGitfor____ was becoming too much like the boy who cried wolf. It dilutes our power and our message by doing that everytime someone is bullied.

I personally like SingitfortheWorld better than SingitforPeace, although they're both excellent.

Yeah, i saw that and i thought, well lets get a whole thread going and get as many people as possible involved, and i'm leaning towards #singitfortheworld because that is what most people are thinking :D x

Can we PLEASE stop using the Sing For-__" for everything little thing that sounds "Cool" at the moment?!

Charlie and Sniper, and Shane are not even confirmed as SOLID facts

Just what people THINK or HEARD about. You can have groups lie! people do it all the damn time.

enough of this sing it for

when it's not even serious!

Japan, is the only one that even matters.

Can we PLEASE stop using the Sing For-__" for everything little thing that sounds "Cool" at the moment?!

Charlie and Sniper, and Shane are not even confirmed as SOLID facts

Just what people THINK or HEARD about. You can have groups lie! people do it all the damn time.

enough of this sing it for

when it's not even serious!

Japan, is the only one that even matters.

Yeah, I hadn't been on twitter too long when i saw this and i hadn't been on the forum and properly searched when i did this trend, and then i went onto the forums and spent hours wading through the shit, and i did one #SINGitfortheworld and that was it, now I am fed up and having looked at everything fully I am like, this is getitng out of hand, I am not tweeting anymore, i will send my wellwishes to anyone who suffers and there is proof, but now i regret making this thread lol.

Archived