So I Saw 30 Seconds To Mars In Detroit Last Night....

NameAndNumbers

I cannot believe what happened. Jared Leto picked people to bring onstage for Kings And Queens. He looked right at me and brought me onstage. I sang Kings And Queens with 30 Seconds To Mars, stole guitar picks off the mic stand and touched Jared's shoulder. I never thought in a million years I would get to do that. I'm blown away. 

My first 30STM concert! :D

• 1 month later...

Aww that is awesome!!

He did that here at Soundwave, but instead of picking out ppl, just called for the WHOLE crowd to come up!! That sent an onslaught of crowd surfers trying to get to the stage. I was front row and was so squished that there was no way I was gonna be able to get out and join them...it was awesome to watch tho!

I cannot believe what happened. Jared Leto picked people to bring onstage for Kings And Queens. He looked right at me and brought me onstage. I sang Kings And Queens with 30 Seconds To Mars, stole guitar picks off the mic stand and touched Jared's shoulder. I never thought in a million years I would get to do that. I'm blown away. 

My first 30STM concert! :D

WOW sounds like an amazing first experience with them!!!

We made eye contact! Haha the security almost pushed me back but Jared said "No I want her!'

Gahhh! So amazing :D

That is incredible :) I wish MCR would let us on stage like that!!!

lucky you !

30stm did that at download last year, and me and my friend where at the barrier and Jared was like right infront of us. but i hid because i felt really faint and i didn't want to go on stage haha :)

that's awesome :) I really hope this happens to me one of these days

• 1 month later...

So jealous! <3 30stm!

That happened to me too this year but that band wasn't this famous, but they're still great! I've made tshirts, and me and my sister stood in the first line, he saw the shirt and took us on the stage. He said how beautiful this tshirt is and what ever =) happiest moment ever ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Archived