Michael Jackson

GimmeAllYourPoison

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

His random emergence of fans pissed me off. he went through all this shit and the media loved it. But oh gee, once he dies, the media mourns him and it takes the spotlight of things like Tunisia and their riots and so on..

Then all these people, "OH MY GOD, LOVE HIM."

-_-

rant ends/

it's a shame though. he had such a terrible childhood and needed some serious mental health help and then finally he died...

just hope his parents wont fuck up his kids the way they fucked him up.

Am I the only one that doesnt care for his music??? haha. Also the fact that he was like....a pedo frreaks me right out...When I was little i was terrified of him.

Fair do's, that is your opinion and you are entitled to it

I been a MJ fan for as long as I can remember being aware of myself, I grew up on his music as a child.

I remember anticipating the video premier of ''Remember the time'' on Top Of The Pops and watching it, then running into school the next day and discussing it with my friends. I remember making up dance routines to his songs with friends in the playground. I remember being so jealous that my friend saw him on the HIStory tour and I wasn't able to go. Alot of memories. MJ will forever be one of my favourite artists that ever lived. His musical genius will never be matched. Give credit where credit is due, he has influenced music like no other, artists/musicians alike.

As for the child abuse allegations - they were never proven. Innocent until proven guilty right?

I have to agree the media fiasco that surrounded his death was so sickening - the media that had beat and broken him down whilst alive had done this complete 360 in his death, it really left a sour taste in my mouth. I can't pretend to understand why MJ was the way he was but just try to imagine being freaking ''Michael Jackson'' - then maybe we can garner a glimpse into how and why he behaved the way he did.

I for one am sad and still sad that he passed so prematurely, I would have loved to have seen what next he had up his musical sleeve.

My favourite MJ song? It is very hard to choose one but it is a toss up between ''smooth criminal'' and ''They don't care about us''

=)

Fair do's, that is your opinion and you are entitled to it

I been a MJ fan for as long as I can remember being aware of myself, I grew up on his music as a child.

I remember anticipating the video premier of ''Remember the time'' on Top Of The Pops and watching it, then running into school the next day and discussing it with my friends. I remember making up dance routines to his songs with friends in the playground. I remember being so jealous that my friend saw him on the HIStory tour and I wasn't able to go. Alot of memories. MJ will forever be one of my favourite artists that ever lived. His musical genius will never be matched. Give credit where credit is due, he has influenced music like no other, artists/musicians alike.

As for the child abuse allegations - they were never proven. Innocent until proven guilty right?

I have to agree the media fiasco that surrounded his death was so sickening - the media that had beat and broken him down whilst alive had done this complete 360 in his death, it really left a sour taste in my mouth. I can't pretend to understand why MJ was the way he was but just try to imagine being freaking ''Michael Jackson'' - then maybe we can garner a glimpse into how and why he behaved the way he did.

I for one am sad and still sad that he passed so prematurely, I would have loved to have seen what next he had up his musical sleeve.

My favourite MJ song? It is very hard to choose one but it is a toss up between ''smooth criminal'' and ''They don't care about us''

=)

I totally agree! oh and you have the same favorite songs as me, plus "Dirty Dian" and "Give In To Me" :lol:

When i look at musicians today, i see so much MJ in then. Proof that he inspired so many!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, how so exactly did Micheal Jackson die? I've heard so many possibilities of how it might have happened, but I don't know which is the actual truth. Anyone know the answer?

He overdosed on a sleep medication and went into cardiac arrest. It was ruled a homocide, though, because his home doctor waited like 45 minutes to call 911, and he gave him the dose in the first place.

I don't believe what the media said about him. He was a sweet, loving soul and everything they accused him of was uttlerly false...

I posted a thorough debunking of the rumors on Gaia about a year ago if you want to read it :P

Cliiiick

It's terrible he had to go through that torture for so many years. I think that's why he got into drugs :(

Archived