Let Your Hands Speak For You

RadarAnomaly

I need your help, MCRmy!

My friend is going to an MCR show next month, and I want to give him something to take to the show on behalf of all the fans who can't make it! (like me). I want to make a book of images and text having to do with an idea I got from my english class.

Have you ever heard of 6-word memoirs? Look them up on youtube if you don't know what they are. Basically, it's the story of your life in 6 words. Sound hard? Here's a few examples:

-Never pass up a free cookie.

-I don't know where I'm going.

-How do you taste the rainbow?

-Can you please stop for directions?

-Having lots of little siblings sucks.

See? They can be fun and silly, or serious and poignant. I want you all to send me your 6-word memoirs, and I would love it if they were MCR- or music-related. They can be text, or a picture of you holding up a sign saying your words, or anything creative that you come up with! You can do it solo or with a group. You can send up to three different submissions to me.

In the body of your email, copy & paste this form with answers included:

Name:

Username:

Please Email me here, and I can't wait to see what you come up with! The deadline is May 15, 2011, so make sure you get them in before that.

Thanks!

xo

Brinn

**EDIT: I am going to the Hollywood Palladium show on the 28th, so I can take it myself. The new deadline is May 25th, so you have ten extra days to get yours in!

I'm not really comfortable with a pic of myself. Can I see about maybe using a pic of something like the band or maybe a drawing? Also, what is the hands part?

The hands part is because I did one where I wrote my memoir on my hands. Kind of metaphor, I guess. If you're uncomfortable with pics of yourself, try that! Also, you don't have to be in it at all. People have sent in drawings, etc. :)

The hands part is because I did one where I wrote my memoir on my hands. Kind of metaphor, I guess. If you're uncomfortable with pics of yourself, try that! Also, you don't have to be in it at all. People have sent in drawings, etc. :)

Thank you! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived