Mcrmy..... A Family?

JohnnyKilljoy

Killjoys.... If you will listen up, I read up a bit on the #singitforshane tweets, board posts, and tumblr posts. This entire situation makes me sick to my stomach. Physical assault against a Killjoy over the love for being a fan of the band that has brought us all together just disgusts me.

Now I don't know about everyone else but, I see the MCRmy as one giant family, we are all here for each other and we stick up for one another. I don't care if I don't know each and everyone of you personally,bregaedless if your here you are apart of my family and I officially care for you.

Now that being said I'm willing to bet no other street team is like us, and that being said another fan base has hurt one of our own. And I personally will not stand for it. I'm not gonna go out and start picking fights with beliebers nor do I feel any of us should, but we need to come together as a FAMILY and something needs to be done. I don't know what, but I'm definitely gonna begin brainstorming some ideas and I would encourage everyone else to do the same thing, if not for the love of MCR but in the honor of our fallen Killjoy. Anyone who took the time to read this, I appreciate it. If you wish to help me come up with something it would be appreciated.

Keep it ugly Killjoys,

The Glamkid

Aka Cypress Jon, haha

Couldn't have said it better myself. It's more of the MCRmy that isn't really IN the MCRmy hating on Bieber, ya know what i mean? like people that don't go on this website everyday and fucking love the band like we do. Cuz most people i've seen here are fine with Bieber, like me. We're not picking fights.

Couldn't have said it better myself. It's more of the MCRmy that isn't really IN the MCRmy hating on Bieber, ya know what i mean? like people that don't go on this website everyday and fucking love the band like we do. Cuz most people i've seen here are fine with Bieber, like me. We're not picking fights.

You are absolutely right, we are the REAL MCRmy we are judged day in and day out about our love for the boys, who are we to hate on another musical artist? I personally am not fond of Biebers music but it doesn't mean I don't respect him as a musical talent and honestly this whole situation isn't biebers fault it's the outrageous die hard fans who did this. (I'm not saying all of his fans are like this) This is a time for us as the MCRmy to come together and show how strong we are as Killjoys.

Thats disgusting, yeah i get shit for being part of MCRmy but i haven't heard of someone getting physical abuse for it until now! ITS DISGUSTING FOR GOD'S SAKE!

People don't understand that MCR is our family and we are all family here at the MCRmy! Mcr has saved our lives, friends, given us strength, hope in some cases and the ability to BE OURSELVES!!!!! AND yeah we get pissed off at artists who take advantage of music for the money BUT WE LOVE MUSIC, MUSIC IS MUSIC, IT HAS PASSION , LIFE AND LOVE AND IT DESTROYS ALL THE UGLY SHIT IN THE WORLD LIKE THOSE A-HOLES WHO ABUSE US FOR OUR PASSION!.

I don't know about you guys but i would be literally dead without MCR so WE HAVE TO STAY STRONG,

I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU! YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I BELONG!

KEEP IT REAL AND DANGEROUS AND IN THE WORDS OF GERARD WAY:

''DON'T TAKE ANYBODY'S FUCKING BULLSHIT, BECAUSE YOU ARE BETTER THAN THEM. YOU FASTER THAN THEM...........AND GOD DARN IT, YOU MUCH BETTER LOOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''

I am feeling mega angry right now and finding it difficult to type coherently, but i agree with everything above. I just think that it is getting scary and people are becoming to violent for no reason. A previously said we are a peaceful army and we will continue to fight our battles that way because our band... has taught us respect and love and to love ourselves along with everyone else around us no matter shape,size,colour,likes and dislikes.

"No matter how desperate you get, no matter how upset, how depressed, you never, ever, use violence as a solution." - Gerard Way

Thats disgusting, yeah i get shit for being part of MCRmy but i haven't heard of someone getting physical abuse for it until now! ITS DISGUSTING FOR GOD'S SAKE!

People don't understand that MCR is our family and we are all family here at the MCRmy! Mcr has saved our lives, friends, given us strength, hope in some cases and the ability to BE OURSELVES!!!!! AND yeah we get p

issed off at artists who take advantage of music for the money BUT WE LOVE MUSIC, MUSIC IS MUSIC, IT HAS PASSION , LIFE AND LOVE AND IT DESTROYS ALL THE UGLY SHIT IN THE WORLD LIKE THOSE A-HOLES WHO ABUSE US FOR OUR PASSION!.

I don't know about you guys but i would be literally dead without MCR so WE HAVE TO STAY STRONG,

I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF

YOU! YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I BELONG!

KEEP IT REAL AND DANGEROUS AND IN THE WORDS OF GERARD WAY:

''DON'T TAKE ANYBODY'S FUCKING BULLSHIT, BECAUSE YOU ARE BETTER THAN THEM. YOU

FASTER THAN THEM...........AND GOD DARN IT, YOU MUCH BETTER LOOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''

I think you and I just became best friends I couldn't agree with you more!

I am feeling mega angry right now and finding it difficult to type coherently, but i agree with everything above. I just think that it is getting scary and people are becoming to violent for no reason. A previously said we are a peaceful army and we will continue to fight our battles that way because our band... has taught us respect and love and to love ourselves along with everyone else around us no

matter shape,size,colour,likes and dislikes.

"No matter how desperate you get, no matter how upset, how depressed, you never, ever, use violence as a solution." - Gerard Way

I fully understand how you feel, who would have thought we would get hit with what I see as to be gang violence XD it's fucking ridiculous even to type that. We will overcome this, we are smarter and stronger overall.

I fully understand how you feel, who would have thought we would get hit with what I see as to be gang violence XD it's fucking ridiculous even to type that. We will overcome this, we are smarter and stronger overall.

Exactley, it does seem totally stupid typing/saying it but that is the way things are coming across at the moment :( x it's a shame really.

Exactley, it does seem totally stupid typing/saying it but that is the way things are coming across at the moment :( x it's a shame really.

In due time this all will smooth over, but as I keep saying we need to come together and rise up showing that they did not get the best of us and that we are as strong as ever. In fact they have just made us stronger.

The whole thing just makes me go through the whole range of emotions several times, usually ending with happy. Because some people care. The MCRmy cares and we're together in this.

This being said, as much as I love MCR, the MCRmy and all of you guys, and as much as I don't care what the hell JB and his beliebers are doing (unless it's harming this family), if anyone from the MCRmy went out to beat up a belieber (or anyone else, for that matter) because of their taste in music, I would be beyond pissed and have no problem in giving my support to the person affected by this.

Violence is never the answer and I sincerely hope and pray the rest of the MCRmy agrees with me on this.

Bullying and hate, be it on twitter, facebook, tumblr or any other site on the great www, isn't the answer either.

In writing this, I made myself angry again, cause it upsets me greatly that some people really are that stupid and that they've got all this hate.

WE ARE AN ARMY OF LOVE!

And if not, I'm sorry I was mistaken.

All of you are totally right. I would love to kick their ass and tell them stuff about Justin Bieber, thing i WILL NEVER DO. MCRmy is much more intelligent & mature... But one thing is involving people on a verbal fight and other is attacking physically a person, JUST FOR HIS/HER TASTES AT MUSIC! Really i want to do something, ANYTHING! maybe we shall send our supportment to Shane. A video or something...

This video thing is popular on MCRMY so...

My heart goes out to this person..and any of our family that is being bullied. I'm so shocked at the level of violence that has been used against one of our own, but I am so happy and proud that we can stand united and fight together to make people realize that hurting people like this is never ok.

It's absolutely horrible that people do this due to musical preference. I know a few people who've been injured, including myself, because of their music, so this tragedy hits home with me. Beliebers and Killjoys should be able to be friends without the extremists attacking them.

I must admit, some people out there are envy of our close-knit army.

I read about Beliebers..then Musers..and I don't know what's next what fan group will pick on us.

The problem of this matter that some people forget that music is for everyone regardless of age, race, language, type and others that makes each human individual. This part, that some people these days are so fanatic to something and attack other fans as if there's music genre war or something.

It's kinda inappropriate&immature for these radical extremists to show disgust to other fans because it ruined the image of their own fan artist.

So, I'm very proud that I'm this army. Each of MCRmy are being themselves because all of you are able to face these problems like a pro. :)

Honestly, it's sad to see what's been happening lately. People come up with some stupid reasons to attack each other, but I shudder to think music is one of them. I'll admit it, I don't like JB's music, but I'd never attack any of his fans for listening to it. It's upsetting to hear that anyone would do something like this.

People follow different kinds of music just as people follow different religions, just because we are not the same doesn't mean we should fight-this is how wars start!

sometimes human mentality sickens me, my thoughts are with our fallen killjoy and his family x

Archived