Him

Strawberry Brownie

Yes! I've loved HIM since 2003/4 and I have most of their albums. <3 Ville is an amazing singer.

Same here. Ville's not much of a stage performer though. His vocals are amazing live but he kinda just stands there and smokes.

Still, doesn't stop me from going to every HIM tour that I can.

I love HIM! I still haven't seen them in concert, though ._.

I've heard they're kinda boring live, but I'd like to see them at least once. I like watching Ville interviews...he's highly intelligent and pretty funny at times :)

Probably an unpopular opinion, but my favorite album of theirs is Screamworks with Venus Doom coming in second.

I'm gonna see them next time they come to Ireland with my husband's mom. When is the main word there though.

I personally love Razorblade Romance. It's my fave album mostly cause it was the first one I heard, but it has alot of songs that I love on it too.

Razorblade Romance is my 3rd favorite CD, if I'm judging the CDs as a whole work and not individual songs!

I wanted to see them on their US tour, but they came 4 hours away on a school night and I had important things at school those days, so I couldn't skip. :/

I'm gonna see them next time they come to Ireland with my husband's mom. When is the main word there

The last time they came here was around '05. So we need a visit soon!

I love HIM a lot. Ville has an increadiably interesting and unique voice. Him are amazing In general. I can't say I like their new remix album though. But then again, I'm not a remix in any form fan.

I love HIM so much! My fiancee and I intend to dance to "The Sacrament" for our first dance at the wedding.

I terrified my Graphic Design teacher with the powerpoint music video I did for "Join Me In Death". She came up to me after I presented it to the class and made sure that I was "ok".

Archived