Sing It For Japan Video Inquiry

I was waiting to see if anyone else asked about this, or if anyone was gonna post about it being them or something, but it's one of those things that I gotta know, Does anyone know who the girl is in the video that is holding the posters on the bed that is used in the video like 4 times? I just wondered if she was a friend of the band or someone from Japan or something since they used her quite a bit. I was also kinda suprised they didnt use any footage of pets since Ray specifically asked for pets, kids pregnant bellies etc. Maybe they just didnt have as much room for footage as they thought they were gonna.

I did like how they used black and white and footage of the synphony!

Since the video is of her in her bedroom, she's probably just a fan with a really nice message.

The reason I thought there may have been some significance to her, is the fact the showed clips of her four times in the video. When I was watching the submissions I saw several people with posters that had similar or the same sayings on their posters and I just thought they would have used clips of more than one person if there wasnt some significance to this gal. Like I said I was just curious if she was maybe from Japan, maybe if she had some part in inspiring the video or something to play such a big part in the final project. With all the submissions that were submitted, something just tells me there is a reason that she is filling such a big portion of the video. Thats all.

Maybe we'll find out later.

Maybe she has somethign to do with them. I thought the same thing when i saw the video. her message is really good, but still, i think more people should have being added to the video instead of showing her 2, 3 or 4 times....

That's what I was thinking. Im not bashing the finished video at all! It was great, but there were SOOOO many people that submitted things, to use the same person 4 times when several people had very good messages just made me think there was some kind of significance to her as a person.

Archived