xmcrxravenx

What's The Last Movie You Watched....

Twins

I might watch The Hobbit again with my brother. I have actually read the book, but I'm not particularly invested in it. Sometimes the source material just means too much to you... also, a tiny wee book probably shouldn't have been stretched into 3 films. Respect to the production team and everyone who worked on those trilogies though, holy shit. 

Military wives - it was actually really good, I both laughed and cried a lot. Saw it at the movie theatre, and partly because it was the only movie showing, but I would recommend it. 

About the hobbit, they really didn’t have enough action in the book to make 3 movies. I loved the book, but the movies were bad. Especially the last one, based on just one chapter in the book. I mean, how on earth could you make one chapter last for two hours without adding lots off unnecessary stuff. And they added weird unnecessary stuff. So that’s my take on it. 

Nacho Libre

Sonia, that’s exactly how I feel about The Hobbit! They had to come up with so much unnecessary filler to stretch one (short) book into three movies that it distracted from the main plot and stopped feeling like Tolkien’s writing and more like a generic fantasy movie.