xmcrxravenx

What's The Last Movie You Watched....

Keeping up with the Joneses (loved it!)

and

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (it was very good. been wanting to watch it forever (and still want to read it), but idk if it was the screen or the movie itself, but it was not very clear in the darker scenes. hmm.)

I saw Life the other day. I'm not sure if I love or hate the ending because it ended the way I thought it would.

But that alien was kind of adorable at times. It was hugging things to death, being all wrapped the poor sod. But it was like intense cuddles instead of anaconda squeeze of death.

But the alien looked dumb sometimes. But I love isolation and space horror and I needed a good fix before the new Alien films comes, and this was cool for now.

also, Ryan's stupid haircut in deadpool makes more sense now. Because, Wade is supposed to have blonde hair that's short but medium length short, not shaved... Look it up!

I'm done now.

It's so good, I can't rave about it enough! You might find the first episode slow but after that each episode gets more and more twisted. Again I found the final episode really disappointing the first time round as it poses more questions than it answers, but the second time I watched it the finale really hit me and made me so emotional.

I'd recommend watching it when you have time to watch at least half at a time. It's only eight hours total :P Enjoy!