xmcrxravenx

What's The Last Movie You Watched....

Kitschy, yes! I always think of it as the 50s style look, or like Zooey deshanel's vibe. I love kitsch.

Last movie I watched was mad max fury road.

I was going to say, seems like something my Grandma would have used.... kitsch is the noun form? Like sappy love stories? Or howdid my dad say it? Tacky or...oh now I am confused as to who said it but he knew it...

also, I say MMFR too-this past summer.

No new movies here yet!

The Perks of Being a Wallflower...at like 3 am after thinking about loneliness...heh, every time someone received a mix tape, I cried because it's just such a sweet gift. :P

I think the last movie I watched was actually Boys, but I'm not really sure

it was a good movie but there was a lot of room for improvement of plot development and storylining

The Perks of Being a Wallflower...at like 3 am after thinking about loneliness...heh, every time someone received a mix tape, I cried because it's just such a sweet gift. :P

I've heard that movie is really good but I'm still not sure if I want to see it or not

what's the overall feeling of the movie??

I've heard that movie is really good but I'm still not sure if I want to see it or not

what's the overall feeling of the movie??

Hmm, it's kind of hard for me to describe. I'd say there's kind of a sense of loneliness but also wonder. There is a lot of stuff about depression, anxiety, LGBT issues, molestation, domestic violence...so it is kind of a serious movie, but these topics are handled well. It's very unique and unlike anything else I have ever seen or read!