xmcrxravenx

What's The Last Movie You Watched....

Awe it has Michael Fassbender eh? I don't think this was released in US tho, but I'll keep it in mind. Awe! and Maggie Gyllenhaal??? I love her!

wait...it does say US release...hmm

yeah thats the one :) its really great

Hobbit-the battle of the Five Armies.

hey Lisa! I found Ted in the store today...but I didn't get it.

hahaha okay :P but i prefer the first Ted movie....btw i have it on dvd

can I borrow it? ;) Yeah...i know...kindof hard for that huh? XD I'll maybe see if the library has it to rent.

hahaha yeah....it will be kinda hard to do that from over here ^^

Last night, watched The Crow Wicked Prayer (eh, was ok) and tonight, watched The Crow Salvation (totally rocks!).

I've seen Salvation before, but didn't remember all the details. Now I know why Gerard likes it...the Crow tells the girl that life is worth living. Hell yeah! (At least that's my theory of why he likes it...of course, it's justplain awesome too!)

Folks, i also heard my favorite Stabbing Westward song in there!! "Waking up beside you" it's in there, at the beginning, almost impossible to hear and it's only for a bit, but it's there and it's great! Also, I remember the ending song too...was it Filter? (*goes to look it up...)

The Crow City of Angels (didn't realize that i hadn't seen this one before either...was very good! <3)

The Revenant

Haha, we're both on those Leonardo DiCaprio movies, haha!

didn't know that was a Leo movie...wait, Inception too??? But I love Leo! Still haven't seen Wallstreet, he looks amazing there BUT the movie is just so very long, I heard.

The Crow City of Angels (didn't realize that i hadn't seen this one before either...was very good! <3)

didn't know that was a Leo movie...wait, Inception too??? But I love Leo! Still haven't seen Wallstreet, he looks amazing there BUT the movie is just so very long, I heard.

Haha, we're both on those Leonardo DiCaprio movies, haha!

Yeah I like many Leo movies, especially the last ones, such as Shutter island, yeah inception is an awesome movie, the revenant was great too, oh wolf of wall street..hasnt seen it yet, but its a very long movie and its about financial stuff..but well maybe one day...hmmm cant think of another movie..oh yeah Django...awesome movie

movie which i really dont like of him is titanic...maybe many people are going to hate me for this, but i really dont like this movie...too long and too kitschy

Yeah I like many Leo movies, especially the last ones, such as Shutter island, yeah inception is an awesome movie, the revenant was great too, oh wolf of wall street..hasnt seen it yet, but its a very long movie and its about financial stuff..but well maybe one day...hmmm cant think of another movie..oh yeah Django...awesome movie

movie which i really dont like of him is titanic...maybe many people are going to hate me for this, but i really dont like this movie...too long and too kitschy

lol kitschy? What is this?

Don't hate you, but I LOVE titanic. Not the event, of course, but the film...I love watching the making of it!

lol kitschy? What is this?

Don't hate you, but I LOVE titanic. Not the event, of course, but the film...I love watching the making of it!

hmmm....doesnt the word exist in English? ^^

i translated it...another words for this is "tacky" "sappy" "icky"

hahaha i also looked up those words :D  hope that its understandable^^

hmmm....doesnt the word exist in English? ^^

i translated it...another words for this is "tacky" "sappy" "icky"

hahaha i also looked up those words :D  hope that its understandable^^

ahhh yeah, makes sense now! lol and I see your point, but...i guess I'm "emo" or something. ;)

kitschy...it could be an English word, but I've never heard of it!

:)

ahhh yeah, makes sense now! lol and I see your point, but...i guess I'm "emo" or something. ;)

kitschy...it could be an English word, but I've never heard of it!

:)

yeah i know that such a word exist in my language and in German

in German its called : "kitschig" and in luxemburgish (my language): "kitscheg"...not sure if it written correctly XD

oh just checked thats almost spelled the same as in german but its pronounced differnetly ^^

because in german the last letter is spelled with the /g/ sound and in luxembourgish its spelled like /ʃ/ kind of

sorry for this explaination, doesnt fit here at all^^

in German its called : "kitschig" and in luxemburgish (my language): "kitscheg"...not sure if it written correctly XD

oh just checked thats almost spelled the same as in german but its pronounced differnetly ^^

because in german the last letter is spelled with the /g/ sound and in luxembourgish its spelled like /ʃ/ kind of

very interesting!! that letter is like "sh" right??? sounding kitschesh (or essentially kitshesh?? kindof???)

trying to remember my IPA symbols ;)

Kitschy is totally a word in English, haha, we use it all the time

Kitschy is totally a word in English, haha, we use it all the time

yeah, I am just dumb :(

No, idk why...just really never heard of this!!

ok, we are in the movies thread, right? ;) well, I think next, so not technically watchED but, next will probably watch Tower Heist.

very interesting!! that letter is like "sh" right??? sounding kitschesh (or essentially kitshesh?? kindof???)

trying to remember my IPA symbols ;)

yeah kind of ;)

Kitschy, yes! I always think of it as the 50s style look, or like Zooey deshanel's vibe. I love kitsch.

Last movie I watched was mad max fury road.