xmcrxravenx

What's The Last Movie You Watched....

It is to me... most of the events take place on Christmas. Plus it was released around the holidays, which is when I saw it. I always associate it with Christmas time and it's a tradition to watch it every Christmas eve.

I saw your post about A Christmas Story. I think this is one of the first years I missed watching that! My dad and I used to always catch the marathon they would do on TV. But now I don't have a TV and I didn't go home this year for Christmas (also a first :o)

Oh no! I hate when I miss out on traditions :/ this year my family sort of weinied out on Christmas; we decorated and celebrated but everyone was really crabby and kind of halfhearted about it

The last movie I watched: Pocahontas

At home, then Life on the Murder Scene (I watch it whenever I'm having a shitty/stressful day and it makes me feel a bit better), but in theaters, the The Force Awakens over vacation...and my math teacher bought the seats right next to us  :wacko:

Scooby Doo
Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed
Minions
Jurassic World
(long road trip)

My best friends and I watched the Scooby Doo movies on Halloween at like 3 am when we were exhausted and hopped up on candy, so there were actually some pretty scary jumpscares and everything was 10x funnier XD Still love those movies though

there's a movie "Frank"???!!! :P

Haven't watchED it yet, but I just got the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th of the Crow movies today from Amazon. Can't wait!

and also, part 2 of the newest Hobbit movie

yeah there is one which is called frank XD its a good movie, a special one ;)

you should check it out

yeah there is one which is called frank XD its a good movie, a special one ;)

you should check it out

Awe it has Michael Fassbender eh? I don't think this was released in US tho, but I'll keep it in mind. Awe! and Maggie Gyllenhaal??? I love her!

wait...it does say US release...hmm