xmcrxravenx

What's The Last Movie You Watched....

I watched the newest Narnia film last night.

It didn't help that I'd forgotten most of the previous film, so hadn't got a clue who half the characters were. :rolleyes:

On Wednesday I shall be seeing Beastly.

It looks okay, I wanted to see Limitless but the only showing they had for that day was 9:50 at night.

Say whut. <_<

It looks okay, I wanted to see Limitless but the only showing they had for that day was 9:50 at night.

Say whut. <_<

Limitless was filmed in my hometown/city, and the police station that you will see was actually the building of my high school. They painted the doors blue to make it real, look like the NYPD XD I started to flip out when I first heard this back in 2010. But I still have yet to see it.

Independance Day

EPIC MOVIE! I always cry at the end though! It's the only movie I cry openly during. :unsure:

EDIT: Sorry, wrong movie. I cry at the end of Armageddon w/Bruce Willis.

I watched the newest Narnia film last night.

It didn't help that I'd forgotten most of the previous film, so hadn't got a clue who half the characters were. :rolleyes:

Say whut. <_<

Beastly is awesome! It may be like the original Beauty and the Beast in some ways, but it is a very good movie. Saw it for free with my mom at Studio Movie Grill with a coupon my mom got by email. Didn't eat anything though. You'll like the movie. ;)

EPIC MOVIE! I always cry at the end though! It's the only movie I cry openly during. :unsure:

Its such a typical blockbuster movie but I enjoy it thoroughly. I cry too.