xmcrxravenx

What's The Last Movie You Watched....

My Sister's Keeper

If you would like to cry hard. Watch that. When I was at 3/4 of the movie, tears wont stop falling until the end. I'm crying like an idiot. -_-

BTW, it's about cancer. :|

My Sister's Keeper

If you would like to cry hard. Watch that. When I was at 3/4 of the movie, tears wont stop falling until the end. I'm crying like an idiot. -_-

BTW, it's about cancer. :|

The Last Song is like that too... We went to watch that in group with my friends, we usually don't cry at movies. Everyone of us had hangover, and we ate bens & jerrys. :D It was good. But, we laughed when we got out of theathre that we must have looked guite funny, rockers eating icecream and crying in row. :D

I just finished watching Sweeney Todd for the 847634127543th time, even though I hadn't seen it in a really long while. I could still recite the whole thing and sing along to every word like a boss. I feel 14 again n.n

I just finished watching Sweeney Todd for the 847634127543th time, even though I hadn't seen it in a really long while. I could still recite the whole thing and sing along to every word like a boss. I feel 14 again n.n

Sweeney Todd is one of my favorite movies! It's been a long time since I watched it. Think I should do it again soon :)

Kite Runner

Such a good, but sad movie :(

If you haven't read the book I recommend it. One of the boys in the movie, Hassan, almost looks like my sister when she was 3 XD