Random Acts Of Kindness

Final Glory

I'm a huge fan of random acts of kindness; small anonymous gestures that brighten up someone's day. My challenge to you is to do something to make someone's day that little bit better in this difficult world and then come back here and share so that other people can feel inspired. Enjoy spreading the joy :)

I totally did this yesterday.

My neighbors (mind you I live in a slighly ghetto area) were trying to train their dog last night and all I heard was yelling. I used to work with an animal behaviorist so I was getting anxious thinking abuse was going on. I could see them from my window and watched them for awhile, they weren't abusing their dog, they just didn't know how to reinforce or anything so they, like anyone, were getting frustrated. I'm currently living with my dad so I don't have my dogs so I immediately wanted to help. I went downstairs cut up some cheese and walked over in my PJs and knocked on their fence. At first they thought I was there to complain about the noise but I told them I had experience with dogs and really just wanted to help. So they let me in and I gave them a few tips and in about 20 minutes they were amazed at how smart their dog was. They were really sweet people despite their rather "gangster" looks and they really loved the dog. I'm glad I went over there :]

http://www.klove.com/BLOG/SCOTTANDKELLI/?tag=/make-a-difference-monday

This is my favorite radio station. They're contemporary Christian. Every Monday, they have something called 'Make A Difference Monday,' or 'GO MAD.'

Basically, all day, they celebrate these random acts of kindness, and spotlight people making a difference, no matter how small. I just thought you might enjoy this :)

--Mikeala

Not much, but I let someone out in front of me in the traffic today. He was waiting to get out of a car park on a road that leads to a big roundabout and everyone was ignoring him and just blocking the exit even tho the traffic was stop start. Totally frustrates me when people do that to me so I let him out!

Oh, and I brought cookies for the people at work :)

Archived