My Chemical Romance "Planetary (GO!)" Remix Competition

Tina

This is your chance to win a pair of tickets to Reading or Leeds festival to see My Chemical Romance headline the main stage!

Simply go to the http://soundcloud.com/my-chemical-romance/sets/planetary-go-remix-stems " target="_blank">MCR soundcloud channel here, download the stems of the latest single "Planetary (GO!)" and create your own remixed version of the song.

When you have completed your remix simply drop it in the dropbox here.

One (1) entrant will be selected to win two (2) tickets to Reading or Leeds Festival (whichever is closer to the winner). The prize does not include transport to or from the festival. Entrants must be over 16 years old. If the winner chosen is under 18 years old, the winner must be accompanied by an adult who must use the second ticket.

Competition closing date is May 27, 2011.Online editor's decision is final.

View the full article

AWSOME i love remixing songs now i don't have to sit there trying to find parts of the song that are one instrument

LOL yes Any one got the

Lead Vocals

backing vocals

Guitar 1

it would be nice to get a hold of them... :D

i don't understand why they only allowed a certain amount of downloads its a bit annoying not having the lead vocals when trying to do a remix not that i can enter because its to far away but i still wanted to give it a go

just thought if let you guys know For those who don't have programs like Pro tools, logic, Ableton, Cuebase and Reason i recommend downloading Audacity.. its freebiggrin.gif

but i think possibly Ableton may be the best for remixing and dance music but any other one will work just fine

Oh yea and there is also Garage band but its pretty basic

Archived