Freelance Whales

RynAxis

a newfound love of mine. I know they've been around for awhile but I recently discovered them. They're so creative and talented and bright eyed. I love them and I love how I feel listening to them.

Have any of you heard them? if not, what do you think?

ps. how the crap do you post youtube videos so they're embedded I feel tarded

I thought you were a magazine looking for writers....then I read the thread,

thanks for the new band though.

lmao. that sounds like an awesome indie magazine or something that might be full of weird vegan recipes and hating on the Japanese whaling industry, but I digress

they're a really small band that I only heard of through StarKid Productions (Very Potter Musical) the lead vocalist is Darren Criss' brother, if you follow Glee, Darren plays Blaine

apparently that family double dipped in the talent jar but hey, I don't judge.

That is an awesome mental image. Very Douglas Adams.

It reminds me of the Cat-Bus from Totoro, the episode of Dr Who I haven't seen but heard brief complaints about, and Hermione's SPEW all wrapped up in one big nerd tortilla.

pretty much sums it up <3

what is with Dr. Who and sea critters "its just the pilot fish"

pretty much sums it up <3

what is with Dr. Who and sea critters "its just the pilot fish"

I wish it made more sense why he was going into a coma. I like to think Nine is still there going, " oh OF COURSE IT'S A FUCKING PRETTY BOY." inside his head. the entire time.

but yeah, they have fish issues. I wish the babel fish was mentioned. or compared to the TARDIS. keep waiting for that.

Ryn, I just took over your thread about a band with two different fandoms. I am terribly sorry.

on the music, they remind me of another band I can quite name. could be because it's late and it's turning me into the tenth doctor...

but something kinda...electronic. trying to think of this now...

need moar Babel fish.

I loved nine soooo much he was so goofy. I think that's why I'm really liking Matt right now he's a goof ball. not that ten wasn't but, so many people just prefer him to anyone else. If I'm entirely honest...Tom Baker trumps everyone.

yes. he reigns supreme. and his hair steal the show most of the time.

I want to learn to knit just so I can make that scarf. I shall make you one too..might not be done till we're well into our 50s but hey, patience is a virtue...right...I think..if I were virtuous I would care.

Ryn, I just took over your thread about a band with two different fandoms. I am terribly sorry.

on the music, they remind me of another band I can quite name. could be because it's late and it's turning me into the tenth doctor...

but something kinda...electronic. trying to think of this now...

just saw this amidst our Who-dom

kind of remind me of the not so obnoxious version of hellogoodbye mixed in with the mellow-ness of The Bright Eyes.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived