Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

katesjoylipp

Intense Lotms Redheaded Kid Search-party

It just looks way too similar and fits his MO. Do we know if that part of LOTMS was at an NJ show?

I'll be at Warped again this year. I'll definitely be at the Long Island, NY date, but I'm not sure if I'll be in Holmdel, NJ again (I don't really have a way to get there from the city). We'll see though.

We never figured out if it was a New Jersey show. I think we narrowed it down to the east coast shows, but we never got further than that. I hope that you run into him again though the likelihood isn't the highest. Just knowing that Kevin is still out there being passionate about music is enough to make me smile even if he never knows what he means to the rmy and that we have been searching for him for years

We never figured out if it was a New Jersey show. I think we narrowed it down to the east coast shows, but we never got further than that. I hope that you run into him again though the likelihood isn't the highest. Just knowing that Kevin is still out there being passionate about music is enough to make me smile even if he never knows what he means to the rmy and that we have been searching for him for years

Hmmm... Well, here's some info. That video had to be from Warped Tour 2004, and MCR wasn't on for the full tour. They only played June 25th through July 18th, and July 24th.

So it actually rules out the east coast... These are the only possible locations:

6/25 Houston, TX Reliant Center

6/26 Dallas, TX Smirnoff Music Center Lot

6/27 San Antonio, TX Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Lot

6/29 Las Cruces, NM N.M.S.U. Practice Field

6/30 Phoenix, AZ Peoria Sports Complex

7/1 Fullerton, CA Cal State Fullerton

7/2 Fullerton, CA Cal State Fullerton

7/3 San Francisco, CA Pier 30/32

7/4 Las Vegas, NV Desert Breeze Skate Park

7/6 San Diego, CA Coors Amphitheatre

7/7 Ventura, CA Seaside Park

7/8 Sacramento, CA Sleep Train Amphitheatre Lot

7/9 Boise, ID Idaho Center Amphitheatre Lot

7/10 Seattle, WA Gorge Amphitheatre Lot

7/11 Portland, OR Columbia Meadows

7/13 Vancouver, BC Thunderbird Stadium

7/15 Calgary, AB TBA

7/16 Bozeman, MT Gallatin County Fairgrounds

7/17 Salt Lake City, UT Utah State Fairgrounds

7/18 Denver, CO Invesco Field

7/24 Chicago, IL Tweeter Center

That doesn't necessarily mean much though; I've been to MCR shows and Warped Tour dates on both sides of the country... Many within days or weeks of each other.

Ad I actually thought that the hunt was over! Well sister wives, seems like we have a job to do ;) would we be able to find people that went to this actual New Jersey show, and see if any of them by any chance bumped into him?

That doesn't necessarily mean much though; I've been to MCR shows and Warped Tour dates on both sides of the country... Many within days or weeks of each other.

Oh Devan! When we get serious about something, we mean business!!! Is there any way we could use this information to figure it out? I hope you make it out to Holmdel this year and run into him.

Oooo I have one idea! How many of you are going to Warped Tour again this year? Maybe we could try to rule out cities by having rmy members at Warped Tour keep an eye out for Kevin. We can post about it in the Warped Tour thread if you all think it is a good idea :)

omg!! This is such exciting news :) :) *late*

I'm not planning on going to warped this year (I've... never been) but maybe I'll go this year, haha.