Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

katesjoylipp

Intense Lotms Redheaded Kid Search-party

Well, I made a poster but it looks like a "Lost Pet" one more than a "Missing Man/Child".

Actually, I based it off a lost pet poster, so I really don't know what I'm talking about.

LET'S UPLOAD IT ANYWAY.

Because I can't attach it, here's a link to my POSTER. Keep in mind that you phone the number I put some angry lady will probably answer and be like >8C RAWR STOP PHONING ABOUT FIRE CROTCH OVARY EXPLODER.

:lol: We need to make a tumblr for this cause and put the link for it where the phone number is in your poster. That would be epic!

Haha, how amazing is this? Hope somebody find him! I would really like to know his reaction when he get to know that he has his own thread on MCRmy xD

I keep checking back here to see if he's been found yet XD

WE MUST FIND OUR LEADER!!

I wonder if he'd be really happy if he knew we were looking for him...that or freaked out?

XD

It would actually be awesome if we could find him and ask him if he's actually seen LOTMS. He looked pretty intense, and LOTMS came out probably a couple years after that footage was shot, so maybe he did see it.

It would actually be awesome if we could find him and ask him if he's actually seen LOTMS. He looked pretty intense, and LOTMS came out probably a couple years after that footage was shot, so maybe he did see it.

I would be so freaked out if someone randomly walked up to me going *omgzz hai!! did you know you're our entrie fanbase's mascot?? we've lurved<33 you since this DVD came out!!* :P

Wanted: Any information regarding the whereabouts of a certain fan seen at the 44:39 mark in Life On The Murder Scene.

Seriously you guys. He's like the fucking godfather of the MCRmy. We need to find him.

I'm sure there is someone out there that was at that show.

Oh lord, the ginger kid in LOTMS!!! My friends and I were just discussing him the other day and I came on here recently to find out more info about him. My biggest questions probably are.... A) does anyone know who he is? B) Does he realize he is the superstar of the MCRmy? and C) Is he still into MCR? What does he think of BP and DD? ETC ETC ETC

He never existed.

I N C E P T I O N

WOAH oh holy crap! We knew he was magical, but now he's in our minds XD

You know anywhere else a group of people trying to hunt out some poor random boy who just randomly appeared in a DVD for a few moments would freak me out beyond belief.

But here?

Looking for our God?

We must find him. :ph34r:

That's just how cool the MCRmy is! We have to make this happen :D Any new leads?

You guys....what if he became one of the haters?! what if we are looking for one of those people that Bottles Gerard and calls him a faggot...What if are MASCOT IS A DOUCHE?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :o I refuse to believe that can be true! How could someone be that physically close to Gerard and that into the music and then suddenly become a hater :( I really hope that's not true!!

If you're out there ginger kid from LOTMS, send us a sign! ;)

Ahaha yeah let's find him

the wuestion is: how do we find him?

Should we spread the seven seas of Twitter and Tumblr? XD

i made a wanted poster (kinda sucky) that people can spread around on tumblr.

10wkwt2.jpg

Ahaha that's great!

But I don't think he would be glad to know we call him fire crotch ovary exploder :°D

I like the fire crotch ovary exploder thing, but do you think if he honestly saw it he would reply? I would be sort of embarrassed I guess being called that.

I believe in the powers of the internet, he's out there and I think we can find him :)