Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

katesjoylipp

Intense Lotms Redheaded Kid Search-party

He saw the future and saw "what tomorrow brings" so he thrusted himself foreward in time, to set in motion the events of Danger Days, in order to bring about the change that MCR needed in order to keep going. Thus, he's our little ginger martyr. :')

Is this inappropriate?

Its on paint, im crap on paint -.-

someone should make a better one

Someone who can spell "warped" right? XD

i just noticed =0

post-1584-034953800 1303290239_thumb.jpg

Intense search party it is! The first time i saw this i was like 'shiiiiiiiiit this insane' (in a good way) if only he knew we are all trying to find him... i need to meet this dude and go to an MCR concert with him... B)

I read "Intense Lotms Redheaded Kid Search-party" as "Intense LOTR Redhead Kid Search Party".

My mind conjured images of redheaded kids searching for LOTR-related things.

Not that the actual topic is any less weird, but I'm gonna make a poster for the cause anyway. XD If that kid/man ever stumbles across this thread, he'll be like O____O;;

What if someone from BL/I kidnaps him for ransom?!

... Then we have to bust in and get him back! I mean, come ON. The awesomeness of FIRE CROTCH OVARY EXPLODER cannot fall to BL/ind's control!

Yes, his name is just so awesome it has to be said in full caps. And bolded.

Then again, he just looks so awesome, it's like... if BL/ind tries to kidnap him he'll destroy them all with his sheer intensity. He'll be like ROAR and they'll be forced to let him go.

Well, I made a poster but it looks like a "Lost Pet" one more than a "Missing Man/Child".

Actually, I based it off a lost pet poster, so I really don't know what I'm talking about.

LET'S UPLOAD IT ANYWAY.

Because I can't attach it, here's a link to my POSTER. Keep in mind that you phone the number I put some angry lady will probably answer and be like >8C RAWR STOP PHONING ABOUT FIRE CROTCH OVARY EXPLODER.

OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS FANBASE <3

If I ever meet him, I'll probably bow down and reverence him, and be like "FINALLY, MY LONG LOST LEADER. AFTER ALL THESE YEARS I HAVE THE HONOR TO MEET YOU SIR" xD

I seriously thought I was the only one to notice this kid... He is a legend.

I literally almost die every time I watch LOTMS during that part. It is the funniest thing in the world, it just breaks your heart

We also need a wxy to prove it's him. Cuz if any BL/ind agents try and infiltrateā€¦ it'll be DANGER DAYS!!!

Maybe he's a Weasley :blink::o