Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

katesjoylipp

Intense Lotms Redheaded Kid Search-party

Lol, watch him post something and be like, "You guys are all soooo creepy."

I've been waiting for him to reply to this thread like "You people scare me..." XP

Lets make posters. Like people do for lost pets.

Also, could you even imagine what would happen if he was in line for one of My Chem's shows? Someone would recognize him and there would be a riot.

I WISH I could meet him in line someday. Just him casually waiting for the show while thousands of people crowd around their ginger god.

Someone go find old Warped Tour videos and see which show he was at. It is kind of funny how obsessed we are with him.

This could actually be a good starting point :P

Someone go find old Warped Tour videos and see which show he was at. It is kind of funny how obsessed we are with him.

Best idea yet!!!

Obsessed....maybe.....

I wonder how many people saw themselves in LOTMS and was all like "Dude! It's ME, I'm a celebrity now." and then started acting all famous like Sponge Bob after he did that commercial.

I love you all that like my idea but if you guys really want if you are bored seriously, look up old Warped videos. Like one of you said earlier... I wonder if he is still a fan of the band.

Wanted: Any information regarding the whereabouts of a certain fan seen at the 44:39 mark in Life On The Murder Scene.

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS KID:

tumblr_li73x5czFO1qdvgy8.gif

tumblr_liu0jsjbYo1qiwecmo1_400.jpg

Seriously you guys. He's like the fucking godfather of the MCRmy. We need to find him.

I'm sure there is someone out there that was at that show.

He makes my day everytime I see him, it is honestly one of my favorite LOTMS clips.

You don't think....no....it couldn't be.....

What if he's a Drac now? :unsure:

Maybe Korse is this guy in the future and is mad cuz he thinks MCR got too mainstream :lol: