Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

katesjoylipp

Intense Lotms Redheaded Kid Search-party

Wanted: Any information regarding the whereabouts of a certain fan seen at the 44:39 mark in Life On The Murder Scene.

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS KID:

tumblr_li73x5czFO1qdvgy8.gif

tumblr_liu0jsjbYo1qiwecmo1_400.jpg

Seriously you guys. He's like the fucking godfather of the MCRmy. We need to find him.

I'm sure there is someone out there that was at that show.

Haha If only this kid knew he was secretly famous among a select group of MCR fans!

He's been pointed out on LotMS many times before, but I don't think anyone has ever been able to identify him. It would be awesome if someone on the boards knew him.

We've been talking about it a lot on the Funny MCR Meme's thread so it's definitely high time we get some people to look into this...

I'm wondering if there are any original MCRmy members on the boards. East Coasters we need you!!!!

lol. i remember seeing that nd wishing that i had red hair like my sisters. whatevs. if i looked that intense while screaming out lyrics, i cld probably become president or something.

I have ALLWAAYS wondered whats happened to him XD

We need to spread the word tbh =p

We need to spread the word tbh =p

I know we totally do!

I'm wondering if we should compile a team of older MCRmy members to go out and

find other webpages where MCRmy gatherings happen and ask around...

We should track down the people that used to be in the Street Network.

I know we totally do!

Yeah! =D

we could use the internet too,

like twitter, deviantart, facebook.

Cause thats how much i wanna see if hes real ;)

Yeah! =D

we could use the internet too,

like twitter, deviantart, facebook.

Cause thats how much i wanna see if hes real ;)

Um yes. We just need to wait till more people read this thread. Then we can attack the internet.

I know we totally do!

I'm an east-coaster who used to be in the Street Network. TSN was WBR affiliated, so I'm not sure it existed before '04.

Amber Downer and April(who I beleive is on these boards with the username "April") were the oldest active message board members when I had joined, but they're both from California. I've met Brody and Carlos who were part of the street team before the MCRmy, but I'm not in touch with them. There are no other websites for MCRmy gatherings. Most old fans seem to have long moved on, those who still like the band don't associate with the online community. It's very unlikely you will be able to find anyone who was honestly at this show (we don't even know where that clip is from), and even more unlikely anyone who knows this kid, but I wish this search the best of luck. Just don't go overboard invading anyone's privacy.

Um yes. We just need to wait till more people read this thread. Then we can attack the internet.

Mwahahahhaaaa...

okay ^^

We've been talking about it a lot on the Funny MCR Meme's thread so it's definitely high time we get some people to look into this...

I'm wondering if there are any original MCRmy members on the boards. East Coasters we need you!!!!

Im one of the many originals but i never payed attenion to MCR related boards like this till the MCRmy.com was launched, once it launched i decided i should be one of the early pioneers xD

The MCRmy spirit animal! =D OMG I love this kid!! <3 haha I used to pause and repeat this part all the time on the DVD... his enthusiasm is just too priceless!! xD

THIS KID MUST BE FOUND O.O

I know him. his name is Jason.

no, tbh, I have no idea who he is. He's awesome though

WE HAVE TO FIND HIM.

Any ideas where to look? My friends and I are usually pretty good at finding info online. I just need someone to point me in the direction of a certain site to search...