Killjoy Wardrobe

Cassibunny

They've said they love it when people dress up in their killjoy outfits. However, it might be a good idea to adapt it to make sure it's suitable gig-wear. For example, wear proper supportive shoes, don't put loads of thick layers on etc. etc.

I wore half of my killjoy outfit on the UK tour, but since I went to four gigs and camped out, it wasn't really viable to wear my full killjoy outfit. Especially since Danger Days is set in a desert, and it was the middle of winter <_<

I wore purple tights with fishnets over them and studded hotpants. Then on top I had a vest top, a black and white checkered shirt and waistcoat. Oh, and killjoy style boots :D I ended up wearing jeans to the gigs most nights though because I knew I'd be waiting outside for the band in the freezing cold afterwards.

I wore purple tights with fishnets over them and studded hotpants. Then on top I had a vest top, a black and white checkered shirt and waistcoat. Oh, and killjoy style boots :D I ended up wearing jeans to the gigs most nights though because I knew I'd be waiting outside for the band in the freezing cold afterwards.

do you have any suggestions on where to get fishnets? or footed colored tights? ive been looking EVERYWHERE.

do you have any suggestions on where to get fishnets? or footed colored tights? ive been looking EVERYWHERE.

I don't know where you're from, so I couldn't tell you definitely. In the UK, you can get cheap fishnets from Primark and you can normally get coloured tights from Claire's Accessories. Since you spelt coloured without the 'U', I'm guessing you're from the US? In which case, I have no idea. Hot Topic maybe? Try amazon.com, I bet they'd have some real cheap :)

Hot Topic usually has fishnets, sometimes in colors as well as black. American Apparel should have colored tights, but they are so overpriced and their disgusting CEO turns me off. Welovecolors.com and Sockdreams.com also have a wide selection of colored and printed tights, but since it's online you'd have to pay for shipping.

You can also try Ebay, or even Etsy.

I am so obsessed with tights and leggings, you have no idea XD

• 3 weeks later...

I'm too lazy to read the whole post (okay maybe not lazy just wanted to answer your question) but welovecolors.com and sock dreams are great websites for tights, fishnets, striped tights, ect in all kinds of colors. Also leotards.

I wore my killjoy oufit- and it was a skirt, too.

Archived