Singitforjapan Fanmade Video

Sassiyaki_Killer

Hello everyone, as you know, MCR did a video to demonstrate their and our support to Japan. Its awesome, i love it! It is so freaking amazing.! Though, it was a little dissapointing for me not seeing my artwork, or pictures on the video. I know, not everyone could appear on it, they were totally clear.

Well, i've decided i wanted to make my own video! Yes! I love filming, i love acting, i love making special things and I'll love you to help me! So i thought... "Hey, lets tell MCRMY if they want to be part of this!"

This is my idea:

Getting together my friends and show something that has to be with Japan. Then, adding killjoys' pictures, artworks, videos,etc... just like the original idea!

Why this? Cause i know i wasnt the only one with the illusion of seeing his/her job in the video. So if you have your #SINGITFORJAPAN stuff, or if you want to make something new... You can do it! Im planning to upload the video to every webpage that I can... This is like another opportunity to show our talent to the world, and our supportment to Japan!

What do you think!? Please Answer killjoys!

LOL it seems like nobody is interested on participating on my video... pathetic T_T

Hey, don't be like that.

You gotta remember that the MCRmy is all around the world, and many members will either be asleep, or at school / work.

Give it time, and you'll get more replies. :)

I would love to be a part of it, just give me the details of where to send the stuff when you've got more people. :]

I'm not really sure how I feel about this. That song was made to help the people of Japan and I'm not sure we should use it to make new videos.. Even though we would use art that couldn't fit in the vid.. I think it's kinda important that there's only that one video.

Am all in for making a Tumblr or something to show off everyone's art though :)

I think Ray is planning on putting all the art on the singitforjapan website.

"gonna figure out something. we did get a ton so i don't know if we can do all of them, however thinking about a way to feature some on the site each day. after video is finished we can move onto that stuff!"

I'm not really sure how I feel about this. That song was made to help the people of Japan and I'm not sure we should use it to make new videos.. Even though we would use art that couldn't fit in the vid.. I think it's kinda important that there's only that one video.

I know, i know... This is not to bother or anoy anyone... This is just an idea... if you do not agree with that, its okey.

I wanted just to make a video because

1.- I LOVE MAKING VIDEOS

2.- I LOVE MCR, I LOVE THE SONG, AND I LOVE THE WORLD(JAPAN IS INCLUDED)

3.- I THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO MAKE SOMETHING TOGETHER. JUST KILLJOYS.

4.- IM NOT TRYING TO OFFEND ANYONE. NEITHER YOU OR MCR MEMBERS.

5.- I KNOW RAY WILL POST THEM, I JUST WANTED TO PUT THEM ALL TOGETHER IN A VIDEO.

It wouldnt be the first or the last fanvideo made. Is like for fun.

IF YOU'D LIKE TO PARTICIPATE, SEND ME WHATEVER YOU WANTED TO MY MAIL: killjoy_82@hotmail.com

Deathline: Wednesday, April 20.

Im sorry if this bothers anyone, really thats not my intension.

Email sent. :3

Even though I love the video Ray made, I kinda think they could have put much more of our art into it. But that's my opinion.

There was what, 1 maybe 1 and a half minutes worth of our art and the rest of the video was mostly Gerard singing or the orchestra. but the art that got in was beautiful.

Email sent. :3

Even though I love the video Ray made, I kinda think they could have put much more of our art into it. But that's my opinion.

There was what, 1 maybe 1 and a half minutes worth of our art and the rest of the video was mostly Gerard singing or the orchestra. but the art that got in was beautiful.

I agree with this.

I'm not bashing the video at all, I love it. But considering it was supposed to be a fan video... there wasn't really that much fan art in it. We all already know how pretty Gerard's face is, we wanna see the FANS!

I still think they did a great job with it.

I agree with this.

I'm not bashing the video at all, I love it. But considering it was supposed to be a fan video... there wasn't really that much fan art in it. We all already know how pretty Gerard's face is, we wanna see the FANS!

I second that :)

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORTMENT GUYS! I'VE RECEIVED TILL NOW 3 ARTWORKS FROM YOU KILLJOYS, AND LET ME TELL YOU.... THEY ARE AWESOME!

CONTINUE SENDING YOUR MATERIAL.... I HOPE MORE PEOPLE WILL GET INTERESTED WITH THIS PROJECT!

REMEMBER

DEATHLINE: WED, APRIL 20

MAIL: killjoy_82@hotmail.comKeep Sending... <3

xoxo, sassiyaki killer... OUT!

I know, i know... This is not to bother or anoy anyone... This is just an idea... if you do not agree with that, its okey.

I wanted just to make a video because

1.- I LOVE MAKING VIDEOS

2.- I LOVE MCR, I LOVE THE SONG, AND I LOVE THE WORLD(JAPAN IS INCLUDED)

3.- I THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO MAKE SOMETHING TOGETHER. JUST KILLJOYS.

4.- IM NOT TRYING TO OFFEND ANYONE. NEITHER YOU OR MCR MEMBERS.

5.- I KNOW RAY WILL POST THEM, I JUST WANTED TO PUT THEM ALL TOGETHER IN A VIDEO.

It wouldnt be the first or the last fanvideo made. Is like for fun.

IF YOU'D LIKE TO PARTICIPATE, SEND ME WHATEVER YOU WANTED TO MY MAIL: killjoy_82@hotmail.com

Deathline: Wednesday, April 20.

Im sorry if this bothers anyone, really thats not my intension.

Dude I really didn't mean to make you mad...

I agree with this.

^ This.

When I saw how little fan art there was in it, I was kinda dissapointed.

I mean, for the most part it was videos, and around 10 or so pieces of art.

Not that I'm slating the video either, because I love both it and the song.

I just wish they'd put more submissions in.

Sent the email by the way! (:

Well i know no alot of people cares.... but thanks to the ones who help me with this project, you are totally awesome and your artworks are great!

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY PEOPLE... so, if you like to participate you have all dy long to send me an artwork of mcr or japan(or both) to my mail:

killjoy_82@hotmail.com

thanks to the ones that had alredy send me your artworks... love you

Archived