Jetstar Jacket Review

DJ Jojo

A few notes- This is not a summer jacket, this thing is warm enough to be a fall coat. While the zipper/button fron combo is a little funky looking, overall I really like this and I am glad I bought it. I am 5'8 and 150-160 and bought a large- I know this looks baggy to some people but

a. I wanted to wear a hoodie under it and

b. I have issues with things buttoning around the chest.

The jacket is def. cut for a man- meaning I have extra fabric on the waist and not enough fabric on the hips. However, I think it looks kinda cute like this- like I stole my boyfriends clothes again.

And yes, that is black denim and nylon sleeves, with a cotton decal for the flag.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tigJ3_c18tM

If anyone has any questions, I would be more than happy to answer them.

The Fun Ghoul Vest is great for something you wanna wear underneath something or wear a long sleeve button shirt underneath. very comfortable vest. As soon as i get a cam or a webcam ill try and post a vid on here on the forums, i had to borrow my friends camera to upload a picture of me wearing my Venganza vest, :/

• 2 weeks later...

Hey so I know this may be a little late, but my Jetstar Jacket came in the mail today so I thought I'd write up some sizing info. I am 5'2 and weigh 100 pounds, so I'm a very small person. :) I ordered a small and it fits pretty well, just slightly too big but it works.

from shoulder to shoulder: 17 inches

Length:24 inches

sleeves: 23 inches

It seems like most people have probably already bought one if they're going to, but I just thought I'd write this up in case someone just saved up enough money or something. :)

Also, the jacket is SUPER comfy!!! I haven't taken it off since I opened the package. :D

Awesome review :)

I just got my Party Poison jacket in a few days ago, it seems like the Jetstar jacket has a lot more too it thought!

The entire PP one is made of the wind breaker material, it's pretty light. I'd probably wear it in the spring/fall. All in all its a pretty good jacket though, all the zippers work and the patches are sewn on well so I'm pretty impressed with it :)

Archived