Green Day American Idiot Movie

Kimothy

I can't wait to see the movie. I was so disappointed that I couldn't go and see the play but at least this way, I can watch it again and again. I love Green Day vids so i'm hoping that the movie is gonna be even better. St Jimmy is one of my fav fictional characters so i'm pretty excited. I'm intrigued by the idea of a Blink movie. It'll be interesting to see what they're planning. What have people heard about it?

I guess I have mixed feelings about this. I wouldn't mind seeing it on the big screen and what not, I guess i'm just curious on how it's all going to play out. And by that I mean, the characters, what it's going to be like, etc. This movie could be really really good or really really bad, idk.

I wonder if Davey Havok'll star in this. His run with the show didn't seem to be that well accepted though. I just hope they take film inspiration from SLC Punk and the like, because anything else is gonna seem to polished and take away from the story. Dream director for this would be Darren Aronofsky.

The Broadway movies I've seen have been really good.... Phantom of the Opera, Hairspray, Mama Mia, Rent. So I'm pretty excited about this one. I think it'll turn out great! I was really wanting to see it live, but I know that's never going to happen... so yay for finally being able to see it... in some form. :D lol

i would be so sad if this sucked. movies based on musicals are kind of hit or miss with me.

just a question- how long is the musical supposed to run? is it over already? i'd really love to see it.

edit: i just looked and then bought a ticket to see it tomorrow, haha. billie joe is playing st. jimmy now until april 24, when it closes, if anyone will be in new york and wants to see it.

There's a part of me that what them to be in it, but then there's a part of me that doesn't.

I guess if it's an actual movie, as in one like Mama Mia, i don't want them to be in it. I'd just be really weird. Well, unless they play like an extra or w/e, none of them should have a main part.

It would be awesome if the film is a complete album video-clip. A sort oh Jesus Of Suburbia video during 57:17.

I heard a rumor that BJ will play St-Jimmy, like in the musical. I hope he won't.

Sorry for my bad bad bad english ><

BJ is playing St Jimmy in the musical for the last 3 weeks that the show will run.

Archived