Mcrmy Scrapbook

RynAxis

I remember back in the old forums seeing a thread about starting a sort of scrap book of sorts where we each get our own page or 2 to share something.

It could be an epic concert memory, a story you've always wanted to tell the line "You'll Laugh, You'll Cry, You'll Die" comes to mind, a profile of yourself, what MCR means to you

but give it the ol' MCRmy flare we're a bunch of creative people in love with a CRAAAZY creative band.

It would be awesome if we could go international but you have to be serious and want to pay shipping etc. I'm going to look into buying most likely one of those giant journals from Barnes and Noble with leather covering etc

So I guess this is just to see if anyone is interested and if so I'll set up an email account and we can get this show on the road. I really hope you guys like the idea.

ITS LIKE THE COOLEST YEAR BOOK YOU COULD IMAGINE THEN IT HAD SEX WITH A CRAZY ASS SCRAP BOOK OF BLOOD SWEAT N TEARS!!!

Love you guys :D

I'm not sure. I would definitely want it sent back to me at the end and the next show I could go to I would for sure give it to the band!!

Sadly I don't know when the next show I can go to is. Maybe someone could volunteer to do it?

The show closest to me sold out really fast (DC) and now my only option is incredibly expensive scalper tix.

OH! Also, I know some people in the states really don't want to pay for international shipping (it sucks I know) so if that's what is the deciding factor state side people can just return the package to me and I'll foot the International cost.

I really hope we can do this :]

awesome!!! :]

I don't think I'll start this until I get around 20 people signed up. The book that I'm thinking of getting is

http://gifts.barnesandnoble.com/Molesline-Large-Sketch-Book-16-x11/e/9788862931960/?cds2Pid=34810

so shoot an email to mcrmy.memoir.project@gmail.com with I your name and country/state so I can start to plan out the trajectory of it.

We'd also have to obviously set up a limit of how long you have the book, obviously long enough to do your part but we don't want it getting lost or anything

that looks awesome

and an amazing idea ^-^

the only problem is... beings as I'm just a kid I probably wont be allowed to send you stuff by mail :/

But if it's going in a scrapbook maybe some people who can't ship things can send pics of it VIA email?

Then they could be printed off and stuck in maybe?

just an idea ;]

that looks awesome

and an amazing idea ^-^

the only problem is... beings as I'm just a kid I probably wont be allowed to send you stuff by mail :/

But if it's going in a scrapbook maybe some people who can't ship things can send pics of it VIA email?

Then they could be printed off and stuck in maybe?

just an idea ;]

yeah its an option. but I don't want it all to be like that, I think it would be cool for it to be cheesy and "traveling pants" style. IT SHALL RULE THE WORLD muahahaha

but if you really want to add something and absolutely can't do it the old fashioned wxy I'd be more than happy to either receive a single page or print off stuff.

Love this idea. I don't mind paying international shipping. Also, if anyone in the UK wants to do this but doesn't wanna pay the international shipping to send it back I don't mind being the inbetween person and passing it on (if that makes sense!)

Gonna email you now :)

Love this idea. I don't mind paying international shipping. Also, if anyone in the UK wants to do this but doesn't wanna pay the international shipping to send it back I don't mind being the inbetween person and passing it on (if that makes sense!)

Gonna email you now :)

:D Awesome it would be great to have you as a go-between also because I don't want the cost of shipping to be the what makes people decide not to join in.

So glad there is more interest. Going out to get the sketch book tomorrow. I'd love it if we could try to encourage other people I want this thing filled to the brim with all the epicness that is the MCRmy.

Making a list and will start letting people know when they will get it and from whom and all that once we get more on board. Going to try to have it make sense in terms of cost until of course it hops the pond.

thnx <3

More_More_Kuroshitsuji_by_YuuGazero.jpg

c'mon guys spread the word. I guess one way would be to message people in your friends list? could you guys do that. I did it, doesn't take long!!

thnx!!

or even mention it on your gang threads? kind of shameless plugging but its a damn good idea and I want everyone to get interested >:I

i'd love to do this, though i don't really know what my address will be after next month...

should i just shoot you an email with my current info?

well I'm not sure when its going to start travelling yet so just shoot me an email so I can add you to the list then update info once you know :]

thnx

Archived