Sucker Punch

digimodify

Gahh loved this movie. Zack is an awesome director (:

I really love Snyder's adaptations. Probably the minority here, but I enjoyed his version of Watchmen. I thought it was pretty good considering all the stuff that's in Watchmen anyway.

Legends of the Guardians was great, too.

My favorite side story wasn't in watchmen, so I don't have any desire to watch, watchmen...

but that's just that.

The owl movie kind of....eeeeeh.

but this one looks like a fun, no need for deepness, thrill ride. stupid, crazy action for the hell of it.

My favorite side story wasn't in watchmen, so I don't have any desire to watch, watchmen...

but that's just that.

The owl movie kind of....eeeeeh.

but this one looks like a fun, no need for deepness, thrill ride. stupid, crazy action for the hell of it.

I love owls, so I walked in there thinking it was just going to be a cute owl movie with bad voice acting.

I did not expect Lord of the Rings: Owl Edition.

I meant the make this thread after I saw the movie, buuut oh well.

Anyone see it? Thoughts, opinions, etc.?

I'm iffy on the movie myself. It felt like an incredibly long music video.

I thought the format of the movie was beautiful, but I felt that it was missing something. I think there should have been more cuts from the fantasy world to the reality, but that was just me. The ending also felt rushed. And to quote my friend, "I'M NEVER GOING TO SEE HER DANCE, AM I?" :lol: But overall it was good and the music was so fitting.

Edit: Also, the various meanings of this movie are pretty awesome, just saying.

I really wish we could've seen her dance. That would've been cool.

I'd also like to see more stuff going on in the actual real world during all the club scenes. Nothing major, just maybe reality flickering for a minute and bringing it back to the bottom level for a couple seconds before taking you back into the scene. It would be a cool effect and remind you that the club part is considerably less intense than the first world.

The soundtrack was awesome. That "Where Is My Mind?" cover? That "White Rabbit" remix? Lovelovelove.

I thought the format of the movie was beautiful, but I felt that it was missing something. I think there should have been more cuts from the fantasy world to the reality, but that was just me. The ending also felt rushed. And to quote my friend, "I'M NEVER GOING TO SEE HER DANCE, AM I?" :lol: But overall it was good and the music was so fitting.

Edit: Also, the various meanings of this movie are pretty awesome, just saying.

The ending was actually supposed to be longer, but they had to cut it due to production interference. *Crosses fingers for superior Directors Cut*

I felt like I did when I watched Advent Children. That is "Omigod, beautiful, but when is this cutscene going to end?" sort of thing. My friend and I counted something like 62 gratuitous panty shots throughout the movie as well. But I loved it. And I plan on picking up the soundtrack.

Archived