You Guys Are So Cool!

Sassiyaki_Killer

These past days i've been adicted to McrMy and i LOVE IT! I've found so many people here that is so freaking cool! I know we might have our different points of view, but never problems! I love finding a place where i can be myself and past time (in some way) with people who has alot in common with me... now i have another reason for loving MCR!

Just wanna say something to the awesome people i have found here...

THANK YOU KILLJOYS!

These past days i've been adicted to McrMy and i LOVE IT! I've found so many people here that is so freaking cool! I know we might have our different points of view, but never problems! I love finding a place where i can be myself and past time (in some way) with people who has alot in common with me... now i have another reason for loving MCR!

THANK YOU KILLJOYS!

One, you're freaking adorable.

Two, I agree completely. It's nice to be around other MCRmy soldiers who understand our love for My Chem.

AHHH I completely agree!! Seriously right when the site launched again is when I got to go see MCR twice

AND that all happened right when a few of my closest friends and I went our separate wxys.

It's been really lonely lately...I pretty much have my best friend (awxy at college) and my boyfriend and that's it.

But now I have the MCRmy again.

I honestly get choked up when I think about how much it means to me to have you all on my side.

LOVELOVELOVELOVE YOU ALL! MCRmy forever <3

i feel the same way about MCRmy!

i don't have anyone who likes or even listens to MCR and i felt lonely because i couldn't share

my love for them!now i know a lot of people from MCRmy and i can finally talk with someone who has the same passion for MCR and music generally as me :D

THANK YOU KILLJOYS!

It's really cool finding a place with full of people that has a common interest with you . I'm really loving this place & you guys :)

In this site , we can be ourself & no one will bash us of some fucking shits haha :D

Archived