What Would You Do If You Ever See A My Chemical Romance Member Walking At The Street

Sassiyaki_Killer

I don't think I'd do anything. I think there should be a border between business life and a personal life, and I'd feel disrespectful if I walked up to him/them. I'd probably either be starstruck or just smile in a noncreepy "I know who you are and you are fucking awesome"-way.

If it was right after a show, I'd probably thank him/them for a good show. I'm not really into autographs, so I don't think I'd ask for those.

I might stare for a second because I am sorta shy when it comes to things like that, I would have to blink and progress it for a little bit.. I think I would end up stocking them, Or ask "You look familiar.. Who are you?" Because I would probably be thinking I am dreaming.. Yeah if I made myself somehow believe it was a dream, I would freak.. I would snap, Go Crazy.. ? Depends<3

Probably faint. Iwent to a show in Manchester a few months ago and waited outside afterwards like loads of others. I was right at the front and all I could think was 'oh shit, when the come out your gonna be the first person that they see, what are you gonna do?! Also, you forgot your pen for one of them to sign your bandanna, bumbass.' Then i stopped breathing for a while. They were ill and left straight away, but still, so close!

I think I'd say hello then ask if I could have a picture. I'd prefer a picture to an autograph I think. And I'd have nothing on me for them to sign :P

Oh and tell them they were quite good. I do think they're amazing but I'd feel weird telling someone that for some reason.

Wow, everyone's so different.! I've been thinking and I would react the most normally i could. Maybe follow them til i get my mind completely clear and then get to them and ask for a picture AND an autographs, I AM into autographs (: Cause is not like you get the chance to have them INFRONT OF YOU every week... 8-) ! (:

I would just leave them alone and keep going about my business. They spend so much time touring and going out of their way to meet fans, I feel like they don't need to be bombarded when they are off-duty, trying to be normal people. -- I have nothing against anyone who WOULD want to politely say hi to them in that situation, it's just not really important to me

I want to think that I'd just leave them be, but that would be really really REALLY hard. I'd probably just be cool and go up to them and thank them and tell them they're amazing and I'd ask for a hug or a picture or something

If I found an MCR member on the street, I'd pick them up (kind of like if you find $10 or $20 on the street, which do you take?) jk lol

To be serious, I don't think I'd do anything (as far as even saying hi or waving) because I'm just wxy too shy. If they said hi first I might say something back, but I'm just so shy I don't think I could say anything first.

Archived