Middle Class Rut

iTzFatalX

Saw them live with My Chem in December, they were very annoying live and didn't interact with the crowd at all, so that was an automatic turnoff.

That New Low song is very catchy though just like once I hear it, i can't get it out of my head sdhfdes

No one was really into them at the 30STM concert...cause welll they were wanting 30STM but this is the song that I really liked at the concert.

My sister finds it annoying when I play it alot caused it gets stuck in her head and even when I sing the chorus when we are in class which she tries to counteract what Im singing with another catchy song

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

When I got into 97X's Backyard BBQ I was walking around with my girlfriend checking out all of the merch tents and one of the radio station's employee's slapped a meet and greet wristband onto both of our wrists to meet this band because they only had a couple of minutes before they had to take x amount of fans back to the meet and greet table to meet the band.

They were really nice fellows.

I didn't get an opportunity to listen to their set, but I have been meaning to getting around to listening to their music.

Archived