Ever Been Questioned When You Show Your Love For Mcr?

shannwoww

i always am! whenever i wear tshirts or people here my ipod, theyre like ..wtf is wrong with you, theyre awful. people just dont understadn and the worst part is people cant shut their mouth about it.

but heres whats really funny

i was sitting in history class, and i was super board, so i drew the party poison symbol on the back of my hand.. ;) my history teacher was walking around and she gave me this really weird look O_o and she literally was staring at me the whole period with the awful confused look on her face and m like wtf his her problem? so the bell rings and i go to my italian class.. and the phone rings and my teacher calls me to her desk and tells me ive been called down to the guidance office. so im a little confused at this point. so i walk down and they put me in one of the offices and my guidance councelor, the dean, and the social worker was in their. and im like "ohshit what did i do now" and they sit me down and they start asking me if i was involved with and gangs, and im like HAHA are you kidding me? why would you think that? and they pointed to my hand. and im like what? turns out, the stupid fucks thought the party poison symbol was a gang symbol

.. HAHAHAHAHAHAH i was dieing of laughter.. and i had to explain to them my chemical romance and i had to show them a picture of the party poison jacket for them to believe me.

i was so humored.

:)

Haha, that sounds like the sort of thing that the teachers at my school would've done!

There's a kid a work who likes to slag of MCR, 30STM and Kings of Leon just to try and get a rise out of me. I'm usually just like 'yea, whatever. You don't like them, good for you.' and change the subject. Seems to annoy him far more than if I try to defend my taste in music.

I did get annoyed at a friend a while ago tho. I'd put on facebook 'is looking forward to the gig tonight' and she went 'ooh, who you seeing?' and when I said MCR she was like 'what, again?!' It just annoys me so much when people are like that. No one would say anything if you watched a film you love more than once, re read a book or listened to a song loads so why is it any different when it comes to seeing a band live? It's not like you're seeing the exact same show over again, altho thf I'd still go again and again!

Gah, sorry, mini rant over!

I don't know how much I can blame the teacher for thinking it's a gang symbol. The only stuff I know about gangs comes from movies, but it seems like gangs are becoming pretty big. Also, most teachers have 25-30 students, right? They also have full-time jobs, so we can't really blame them if they don't know something about the latest music. They seem to be really busy people. I guess it's still kind of funny though. lol

Yes i have! Just yesterday i was extremenly happy because of Gerard's birthday. I went out with my Best Friend and i told her " Today is mi baby Gerard's birthday!, YEIY! I LOVE HIM, I'VE BEEN HIS FAN SINCE HE WAS 29, NOW HE'S 34, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT,! IT HAS BEEN SO LONG,, OH GOOD TIMES GOOD TIMES" She just stand there staring at me like a was a complete idiot. Then, i went with my neighbors and The Desolation Row started, i screamed out and started singing. When the son was over I told them "today is my lovely Gee's 34 birthday" They told me "oh lord, yes he's old.." I was like WTF! he's not old,!!They stared at me like a freak... it doesnt bother me cause I AM a freak and im not embarrased of my love to MCR.

I've never been questioned but one time, in High School(on a Civvie's(sp) day), this dude looked at my MCR shirt & said "Eeemoooo" while walking past me.

I was so pissed because:

-MCR is not emo.

-The douche just kept walking.

-I didn't even know this guy.

...and other reasons that I can't remember cuz I'm getting angry all over again. <_<

Yeeeahh it happens a lot. Like whenever I wear anything MCR around my friends :P But I've also had really good conversations with some random cool people who like MCR.

Can't say I've ever had anyone think I was in a gang though :lol:

That made me laugh so much! hahaha, in English i drew MCRmy on my hand and this boy in my class who sits near me was like :blink: and i was like what? <_< haha and people call me emo and shit and i'm like well fuck you! Do you want me to die because without MCR i would be dead. And then they're like :mellow: ahhaahaha. Ignorance is a pain in the A but also throughly amusing at times. Btw i am completely obsessed with MCR so i am always drawing things related to them and listening and talking about them so my parents are like :blink: but i know the MCRmy understand so its all good and my close friends support me even though they don't like MCR (i have not idea why) so its all good B)

That made me laugh so much! hahaha, in English i drew MCRmy on my hand and this boy in my class who sits near me was like :blink: and i was like what? <_< haha and people call me emo and shit and i'm like well fuck you! Do you want me to die because without MCR i would be dead. And then they're like :mellow: ahhaahaha. Ignorance is a pain in the A but also throughly amusing at times. Btw i am completely obsessed with MCR so i am always drawing things related to them and listening and talking about them so my parents are like :blink: but i know the MCRmy understand so its all good and my close friends support me even though they don't like MCR (i have not idea why) so its all good B)

exactly! i get to express all my feelings for this band here and not be criticized by my family or friends, its a little escape from the ignorance im surrounded by :)

Archived